NC State Post Game Thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

NC State Post Game Thread

Reaction Score
Paige with a true all-time performance tonight. Something to behold. Not sure I even truly appreciate what we all just witnessed yet. It was pure greatness from here. And Azzi to play that way on that stage as a freshman??
I thought Liv, AE, and CW were huge at huge moments.

Reaction Score
You got to love it! Edge of your seat. Two teams not willing to give in. This is what March Madness is all about! Hats off to NC State, a great team that played a great game. But congratulations to our UCONN Huskies! Final Four here we come. In the words of Dick Vital, "This game was awesome baby with a capital "A"

Reaction Score
I had to pace in the other room and just peek at the TV every few laps during the 2nd OT. I don't know how I survived the 2004 ALCS. I was literally on the verge of tears when the 1st OT ended. Amazing game!
I recorded and started watching at like 9:30 but I kept fast forwarding through it because I couldn't bear to watch. Then I just skipped to the end, only to find... the game was still going on (end of first OT). And I couldn't fast forward anymore!

I just had to apologize to my boyfriend; he came downstairs for a snack with 30 seconds left in 2OT and I was like "No, you are bad luck, go upstairs now" and then he said okay just let me get my snack, and NC state scored and I was like "look what you did!" But he was upstairs when they won so I'm pretty sure I was spot on about the luck factor.

Reaction Score
I can’t manage my own stress watching close games. These are my strategies in the order they are applied (Watching on iPad). More stress=more of the list.
  • Watch game but turn sound off
  • Watch the periphery of the game (no sound) but use random apps on my phone held in front of the screen. Quick glances to scoreboard.
  • Dim screen, with above strategy.
  • Reduce game to picture-in-picture and find distracting app on iPad.
  • Close game and find distracting app on iPad.
  • Close iPad and crochet or cook or something non-UConn related.
  • Open ESPN app to check on score when I’m sure the game is over. (2OT??? Are you kidding me?)
  • Leave the room iPad is in. Pretend to wash dirty dishes.
  • Check ESPN again. Sign in relief.
Anyone else have other strategies to add to my list?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom