NC State picks up 2016 Canadian Guard | The Boneyard

NC State picks up 2016 Canadian Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
The Canadian guard invasion continues -SC, now UNC.

Reaction Score
Last edited:

loneycafe

Go Pack! #GTHC
Reaction Score
NC State also has Canadian Jennifer Mathurin, a rising junior.

Pack is a program on the rise.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score

Everybody is "rising" this time of year.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

I wish good things for the Pack....... and starting in 2016 yall will probably have the best WCBB arena in all the land........ especially considering its just for WCBB.... not having to share it with the men's team. Should be a great place to show off to potential recruits down the road. I was just listening to the Holt brothers on the radio.... and they were talking about the Reynold's renovation progress. Its gonna be odd for yall to play in a HS gym next season...... but it will be worth it in the end.

Last edited:

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
With all this discussion about Canadians, I think it's time to help 'Yarders understand the history of Canada. It goes like this:

A bit over a century ago, leaders of our northern neighbor established Canada as a nation. They had the opportunity to have British government, French culture, and American efficiency.

They blew it. What resulted (to this day) was French government, British efficiency, and American culture.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
With all this discussion about Canadians, I think it's time to help 'Yarders understand the history of Canada. It goes like this:

A bit over a century ago, leaders of our northern neighbor established Canada as a nation. They had the opportunity to have British government, French culture, and American efficiency.

They blew it. What resulted (to this day) was French government, British efficiency, and American culture.

Brilliant. And, still, they kicked Bieber out and we are stuck with him. Still welcoming your tired, your poor, your degenerate child stars. I lift me light beside the back door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom