NC State Attendance | Page 3 | The Boneyard

NC State Attendance

What will attendance look like game 1 vs NC State at the Rent?

• Under 20K

Votes: 19 6.2%
  • 21-25K

Votes: 88 28.8%
  • 26-30K

Votes: 102 33.3%
  • 30K+

Votes: 97 31.7%

• Total voters

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
I didn’t know about this which website is this on. I have always been a buy tickets the day of game guy unless I’m with a large group of people, as I tend to pretty much play everything by ear.
Via UConnHuskies.com

Click this and select “find tickets”. Then go to “Select By Price” and select “Husky Value” and voila. $23 for the season + $30 service charge = $53 season ticket

Reaction Score
no offense to you, but how many wins do we need for your friends to make the 40 minute drive to east hartford?
norwalk, stratford, stamford, et al. , are not 40 min from PW.
My friends would, and do, make such a drive to the meadowlands, but not quite PW just yet. That's all i'm saying.

Reaction Score
This is why people don't think we belong in a power conference for football.
yeah.. it's a catch-22 or chicken/egg situation. not sure which idiom fits best here. Either way, uconn football has still been a tough sell, in my experience. If I wasn't 3000 miles away i'd be there.

Reaction Score
Keep in mind not not all distributed will show up but perhaps if you include those buying tix this week, that will make up for the no shows and maybe we are actually around 30k actual fannies in the stands.

Which would be very good all things considered, especially if the weather stays as advertised.

Reaction Score

EZPass<<

-> A UConn spokesperson said this week that the season-ticket base for this season is at about 14,000, the highest since 2017 when it was about 16,000. <-

-> Mora added, "It's our job to bring fans into the stadium by the way we play. I mean, you spend your hard earned money. It needs to be worth it. You know, and I always appreciate and value the people that were in the stadium."

… "I want it freaking packed, because that means we're having success and that means people are excited about the program," Mora said. "But I just appreciate the people that are there." <-

Reaction Score
I hope we see some push in local media/advertising. That distributed number is highly inflated for this one. Need more actual sales last few days to get to 25k in stands which for me still kind of sucks but would at least be respectable. Keep saying it but a good showing by the boys is just huge for the future. A win would be an off the charts moment in my mind.

Reaction Score
I’ll be there Thursday. What I’ve noticed in previous seasons is there have been some poor weather or threat of poor weather for some games. Also seems like sometimes there has been another UConn event scheduled on same day. I think it was the issue when UConn beat Houston?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I question your commitment.
I question his as well, but there are a few who live quite a bit closer than 3,000 miles away who need to be called into question as well.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
I had season tickets at SMU for many years. The best non-Texas schools to travel were NC State and Marshall.

Reaction Score
Why doesn’t Conard, Hall and Northwest have a student/parent challenge as to whom buys/shows up for game?

Winning school could have HCJM speak to them at assembly for 20 minutes.

Maybe Paige/Azzi do a TikTok with winner. I mention WBB instead of MBB because we know parents can’t say No to their teenage daughters. Hell if I were a senior male student I would be pretty pumped up to meet Paige/Azzi.

Reaction Score
No excuse not to sell out a home opener against an ACC opponent on a Thursday. If we truly have a large fan base from NYC throughout New England, they will show up. If we want to get a P4 invite we need an SRO crowd. No excuses!

Reaction Score
No excuse not to sell out a home opener against an ACC opponent on a Thursday. If we truly have a large fan base from NYC throughout New England, they will show up. If we want to get a P4 invite we need an SRO crowd. No excuses!
UConn fans are truly show me fans. If they think we will have a winning team, fans will show. I truly believe they will show if we beat NCST.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom