NBA suspends season | Page 2 | The Boneyard

NBA suspends season

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Rudy Gobert tested positive, they’re concerned about everyone becoming a carrier getting sick. It’s a little overkill, but who knows how many players he might have transmitted to already.

Reaction Score
all I can say is WOW

How long before they close schools, along with businesses throughout the country and the state?
School closings have started in Fairfield County. Westport, Wilton, and New Canaan have all announced 2 week closings. Many more to come.

Reaction Score
all I can say is WOW

How long before they close schools, along with businesses throughout the country and the state?
Schools have already started to close. I presume all schools in affected areas will close

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
He made fun of it and touched a bunch of microphones and I bet that’s where he caught it. What an idiot
They should suspend him for stupidity

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Rudy Gobert tested positive, they’re concerned about everyone becoming a carrier getting sick. It’s a little overkill, but who knows how many players he might have transmitted to already.
Post/handle?

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Or a girls and boys AAU

Or a AAU season, NFL draft, etc. .....

I don't think the NFL Draft will be affected as it is over a month and a two weeks to go.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
No flights from Europe for the next 30 days. This is serious stuff.

I want the NCAA and NIT but I think neither will happen now unless they put it off a couple of weeks at least.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
all I can say is WOW

Schools in CT are closing Monday. Putting my money on it. I'm a teacher and there's been lots of hints and info being asked of us to do which all point to having things up and running and ready to send home things by Friday.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
We don't have the resources to prevent or handle an epidemic so isolation is the next best option.
Italy just went into it’s most extreme lockdown: all businesses but pharmacies and groceries closed. We can expect the same in a few weeks if we don’t take drastic action now.

Reaction Score
Uconn is shifting to online classes starting the Monday after spring break

Reaction Score
signal-2020-03-11-212211.png

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
Schools in CT are closing Monday. Putting my money on it. I'm a teacher and there's been lots of hints and info being asked of us to do which all point to having things up and running and ready to send home things by Friday.

Teach in Ohio and we are just waiting to hear from the Health Department. Since we are a one to one technology district we will use our 5 calamity days and then develop lessons for kids to work through at home. Though there is little chance of most kids working.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Teach in Ohio and we are just waiting to hear from the Health Department. Since we are a one to one technology district we will use our 5 calamity days and then develop lessons for kids to work through at home. Though there is little chance of most kids working.
Agreed on percentage of kids actually working. We're putting stuff together online through Google Classroom, etc, but we'll see who actually does anything. We are not going overboard with it as we are being realistic, even if the higher ups are not.

Reaction Score
Not only is toilet paper not available, you cannot get diapers for babies, baby wipes, ect.

Im researching LP/NG home generators. What happens when the workers cant man the power plants?

Reaction Score
Fred Hoiberg just left the bench and immediately was taken to the hospital. Season is done.

Reaction Score
This may be a very dumb question, but why can't they just test the whole league for the virus and quarantine those that test positive and continue the season in empty arenas?

Reaction Score
This may be a very dumb question, but why can't they just test the whole league for the virus and quarantine those that test positive and continue the season in empty arenas?
CNN told me there are not enough tests.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom