NBA playoffs | Page 4 | The Boneyard

NBA playoffs

Reaction Score
Embiid is very unenjoyable to watch

He's one of the most skilled centers in the history of the NBA, but decides to throw himself to the ground every time somebody sneezes in his direction instead of just dominating whoever's in front of him
If it was a regular season game he probably gets thrown out for that stunt he pulled on Mitchell Robinson, grabbing a guy by his legs while in the air and trying to pull him down is reckless as hell.

Reaction Score
If it was a regular season game he probably gets thrown out for that stunt he pulled on Mitchell Robinson, grabbing a guy by his legs while in the air and trying to pull him down is reckless as hell.
Seriously. VERY dangerous play. On the next possession he had the ball and just dove into Robinson's legs. Then accidentally kicked him in the groin later in the game. Poor Mitch lol

Reaction Score
Do you have a clip of it? I tuned in late.

Reaction Score
Doesn't matter what type of energy the Lakers come out with, they get walked down by the Nuggets every time

Reaction Score
Doesn't matter what type of energy the Lakers come out with, they get walked down by the Nuggets every time
Yep, I don't really see anyone beating the Nuggets to be fair to the Lakers. The Nuggets are going back to back.

Reaction Score
Yep, I don't really see anyone beating the Nuggets to be fair to the Lakers. The Nuggets are going back to back.
They’re inevitable. They run such good plays and have shotmakers that the Lakers just don’t.

Amongst other things, Ham is getting his D kicked in by Malone. It’s like Hurley vs Cooley

Reaction Score
I think Minny actually matches up pretty well with Denver if they make it past PHX, I would still pick Denver but it should be a competitive series. I think their stupidity on offense would be their downfall tho.

Reaction Score
I think Minny actually matches up pretty well with Denver if they make it past PHX, I would still pick Denver but it should be a competitive series. I think their stupidity on offense would be their downfall tho.
The Timberwolves have given the Nuggets a lot of trouble the past few regular seasons but Denver didn't have much trouble with them last playoffs. It would be a good series. The Nuggets haven't played well so far this playoffs but it honestly seems like they're a bit bored with the Lakers.

Reaction Score
The Timberwolves have given the Nuggets a lot of trouble the past few regular seasons but Denver didn't have much trouble with them last playoffs. It would be a good series. The Nuggets haven't played well so far this playoffs but it honestly seems like they're a bit bored with the Lakers.
Yea they played them very well in the first round last year after Game 1 and was even able to take a game. They're better this year and Denver is slightly "worse" without Bruce Brown and Jeff Green, I can see it being a 6 game series in Denver's favor.

Reaction Score
Yea they played them very well in the first round last year after Game 1 and was even able to take a game. They're better this year and Denver is slightly "worse" without Bruce Brown and Jeff Green, I can see it being a 6 game series in Denver's favor.
Minny has the defense and versatility to guard Denver. Denver just has so many options, kinda like we had this year. Too many ways to beat you.

Reaction Score
Agree on Denver's bench not being as good now but I think their starting 5 is even better now. Murray and MPJ are a full season removed from their devastating injuries and MPJ played 81 games this season and Aaron Gordon is better than he was. The whole starting 5 has had more time together and they know what it takes having already won it. I seriously think Denver would be going for their third ring now had they not had those injuries and could possibly be going for a fourth ring.

Reaction Score
Paolo went off last night. 31-14-5 and didn't even play in the 4th.

I think the Cavs needs to retool their roster. Mitchell and Garland don't really fit. It kind of reminds me of the Dame and McCollum situation in Portland. Mobley and Allen don't fit either, so they need to move off of Allen.

Reaction Score
Giannis is out, Middleton is playing hurt, and Dame just limped off the court

First quarter minutes for Andre because of it, but the Bucks are down big. This is going to be ugly

Reaction Score
Giannis is out, Middleton is playing hurt, and Dame just limped off the court

First quarter minutes for Andre because of it, but the Bucks are down big. This is going to be ugly

Making the most of it!

This one is stupid but looks cool

Reaction Score
man AJ has too much athleticism to pass out of a wide open dunk under the basket to a slightly contested corner 3. get the pass and just go up and dunk the ball

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom