NBA considering using Microsoft Teams to bring in fans | The Boneyard

NBA considering using Microsoft Teams to bring in fans

Reaction Score
I'm no techno wiz, and I'm uncertain what the finished product will look like in arenas. I figured some of you guys can make heads or tails of this effort.

NBA Will Use Microsoft Teams to Project Fans Into Game Arenas

Even Michelob beer is offering a chance at 'Courtside' with a contest: Linky

Like I said I have no understanding of how this will work, and if the players will even notice the digital fans. Also even if their clapping, yelling and cheering will be audible to the players. Be tough if someone has a bad connection interrupting a foul shot. Or a nudist pops up right before a game winning shot.

Besides that I don't see how this is better than me watching a game with a couple of 'safe' friends even if we're on a conference line.

Could work us just be gimmicky, we'll see. Up next NCAAs, I guess.

Reaction Score
I use Teams everyday. Sign me up. I guess I should pick a NBA team to like first. :)

Reaction Score
I use Teams everyday. Sign me up. I guess I should pick a NBA team to like first. :)

Kemba plays for the Celtics.
shabazz plays for the wizards (I think. He gets traded a lot)

Reaction Score
Kemba plays for the Celtics.
shabazz plays for the wizards (I think. He gets traded a lot)
Hear that. I've always been a college only guy myself, not much of an NBA guy, but do pull for our pro Huskies. I guess my local team would be the Heat so I guess I could start there. Give me a UConn season and I will be just fine.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom