NBA Bound Stephan | Page 16 | The Boneyard

NBA Bound Stephan

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
We have a small but loud portion of posters who relish when freshman play poorly because they like to make some point about the failure of one-and-done. It's weird.

I'm not relishing every time Stewart misses a shot because I thought Ross would earn minutes before him. Players doing well is... a good thing.
I think there is also a wish to see Castle play just badly enough that he comes back for his sophomore year.

Reactions: caw
Reaction Score
I think there is also a wish to see Castle play just badly enough that he comes back for his sophomore year.
Like wishing you could get hit by a car so you might be able to sue someone. Kid is really good and growing before your eyes. Improvement/Learning curve still no sign of plateau. Watch UConn hoops and have fun!!

Reaction Score
I don't go to game chats either, but all anyone says about them is they're full of people getting crazy/reactive about everything that goes wrong. Doesn't seem like a great use of anyone's time

If you’ve ever thought “man, I wish there was some place where I could read all the worst Boneyard posts aggregated in one place” the chat is perfect for you.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I don't go to game chats either, but all anyone says about them is they're full of people getting crazy/reactive about everything that goes wrong. Doesn't seem like a great use of anyone's time
I used to be a regular on the chat through every game. Now I only log in sometimes if we have a big lead late.

Reaction Score
Has that ever happened? Or, are we still waiting on the first?
I don't know but agents are in so many players ears. They ruined bowl season andI hope they don't wreck the tournament.

Reaction Score
If you’ve ever thought “man, I wish there was some place where I could read all the worst Boneyard posts aggregated in one place” the chat is perfect for you.
But at least they're always rapid-fire/steady stream. No waiting needed.

Reaction Score
Are you sure about that?
Think Tim Robinson GIF by NETFLIX

Reaction Score
He will find another whole level next year. He’s got that much potential. Hope he stays and buys in. He would be crazy good.

Reaction Score
Beg for forgiveness and I might consider it.
I'm actually quite happy I was wrong but his early play, shooting, and of course his injury did not have him looking like a lottery pick. Many have agreed with that but to say you absolutely knew different is absurd.
Once again, I'm thrilled he is realizing his potential.

Reaction Score
I'm actually quite happy I was wrong but his early play, shooting, and of course his injury did not have him looking like a lottery pick. Many have agreed with that but to say you absolutely knew different is absurd.
It's really not that absurd. The number of people immediately telling you how wrong you were should make that obvious

Reaction Score

It wasn’t absurd then and it isn’t absurd now but tell yourself whatever you need to. It would be easier to say “I just really don’t understand how the NBA draft works.”

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom