NAU Replay | The Boneyard

NAU Replay

Reaction Score
Yo, thanks for getting this up so quick; I didn't get the chance to watch the game because of tv jive.

Reaction Score
Going forward, is there some way to be able to see these uploaded games without coming to the Boneyard to check? I basically will have no way to watch live this season, and trying to navigate the Boneyard after a game without getting spoiled is tricky. The YouTube channel itself has the games unlisted for obvious reasons.

There are workarounds, like asking my wife to check the Boneyard for me... But yeah.

Reaction Score
Going forward, is there some way to be able to see these uploaded games without coming to the Boneyard to check? I basically will have no way to watch live this season, and trying to navigate the Boneyard after a game without getting spoiled is tricky. The YouTube channel itself has the games unlisted for obvious reasons.

There are workarounds, like asking my wife to check the Boneyard for me... But yeah.
I'm hoping this season's games wil get added to this amazing website:

Reaction Score
I'm hoping this season's games wil get added to this amazing website:

That's true, but the site has its own issues as well. Namely, it sometimes isn't updated as fast as replays are available here. And it shows the result of the game on the page that lists the links...

I'm glad it exists, but it feels like it serves a different purpose than soon-after-the-game tracking.

One possible solution would be to have a running replays Boneyard thread with no discussion and only replay embeds. Then people could bookmark that and go straight to it with no chance of spoiling.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

For the ones on Fox family of channels, you can go here (assuming you have a cable/live tv subscription):

Should not have scores on there.

Reaction Score
assuming you have a cable/live tv subscription
I live in Japan and cannot afford to continue to pay for YouTube TV and a VPN at the current exchange rate, among other circumstances.

caw

Reaction Score
I live in Japan and cannot afford to continue to pay for YouTube TV and a VPN at the current exchange rate, among other circumstances.

There are less legal options.

Reaction Score
There are less legal options.
For watching games after the fact? The solution already exists in these very threads... I'm just asking if they can be made easier to navigate without worrying about spoilers.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom