Napheesa Collier Thread; new video | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Napheesa Collier Thread; new video

Status
Not open for further replies.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Great get for UCONN. I kind of had a feeling that she was a UCONN type of player.

Reaction Score
I agree she may go by Phee (Fee)-regardless, she exudes all the great Uconn characteristics!! Welcome Nepheesa-we will call you whatever you'd like:)

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
No inside info. Just a gut feeling on Brown. In 2015, there should be plenty of minutes for a true center. It would be logical that an ex-NBA player like her father would appreciate Ollie and be even more comfortable with the overall Uconn experience. Ollie also would have nothing but great things to say about Geno.

It just seems to be an excellent fit for someone that has big aspirations.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
No inside info. Just a gut feeling on Brown. In 2015, there should be plenty of minutes for a true center. It would be logical that an ex-NBA player like her father would appreciate Ollie and be even more comfortable with the overall Uconn experience. Ollie also would have nothing but great things to say about Geno.

Did PJ and Kevin ever play together?

Reaction Score
PS.... Don't miss the Hoop Gurlz (or whatever they call it) article on her (.you can find it under her name on the internet) . Was so pleased to read about her dad who came to the USA to escape repression, as so many of our families did over the generations of immigrants.evidently he came to participate in America as so many did over the generations of immigrants. My personal welcome not only to Collier but to her dad as well. He gives me hope for our nation .
oh la la .... happy Easter... we are on the right track....congrats...we have COLLIER now.

Reaction Score
From the capital of Mizzou to the capital of college basketball
espnw_collier_d1_300x300.jpg
thats gonna be more fun at UCONN ....

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score

I get the same feeling. Can't explain it. Had it about Napheesa too. One thing that caught my attention in an article about Kalani and family, was her possible interest in nursing and I'm thinking Bingo! UConn's School of Nursing - a premiere program in the field.

"Kalani, who also enjoys writing fiction and is interested in studying English, journalism or nursing, said she is in no hurry to make a decision on college."

http://espn.go.com/espnw/athletes-l...es-elite-girls-basketball-prospect-2015-class

Reaction Score
phee sounds good...
I just wonder if she is overtly successful and evolves into a star (which is definitely feasible), would we be hearing a lot of screams, "Pheemendous" from the crowd??? Just curious. I surely wouldn't mind it at all because anyone who helps UConn excel deserves all the accolades and raves that she receives.

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
I just wonder if she is overtly successful and evolves into a star (which is definitely feasible), would we be hearing a lot of screams, "Pheemendous" from the crowd??? Just curious. I surely wouldn't mind it at all because anyone who helps UConn excel deserves all the accolades and raves that she receives.

"Pheenomenal" post

Reaction Score
The original Precious was one of our all-time greats.
"Precious" (Sales): Uconn leader in steals with (477), and third in points (2178). May Phee have as successful a career at Uconn.

JS

Reaction Score
I just wonder if she is overtly successful and evolves into a star (which is definitely feasible) [Pheesible indeed], would we be hearing a lot of screams, "Pheemendous" from the crowd??? [Only if it's one of her Pheetured performances]
Once more with Pheeling.

collier-front_t210.jpg

Or three times.
She's a triple-jumper.

Another triple-jumper:

Jess Moore, Alaska state champ IIRC.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Didn't know where else to put this...

You can watch Collier in her most recent AAU game from about 4 weeks ago. She's 24 in white.

This is about the 4th time I've seen her play and I love her game. Versatile, efficient, smooth are some of the adjectives to best describe her.

Her boxscore looked like this:

24 pts, 11-13 FG, 2-2 FT, 9 Rebs, 2 As, 2 Stl, 1 Blk

Beyond those numbers, she also broke up three fastbreaks.

BTW, #32 in black is Joyner Holmes, sometimes called the female Lebron due to her physique. She's a top-5 prospect for '16.

Last edited:
U

UCONNfan1

Just add Ms. Holmes to my wish list for UCONN. Great video of Collier tho. What a class our trio is at this point...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom