Naheim Alleyne in the transfer portal | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Naheim Alleyne in the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Terrific article! Hurley and staff on point recruiting high character people/players like Naheim. All these stories buried in the winning of a National Championship. UConn Nation wishes you and your family the best Naheim!
Loved what Nahiem brought to the team. But let's see if we still think he's high character once Pitino interrogates him over all the intracacies of the UConn playbook :eek:

Reaction Score
Seems like he made a really quick decision, anyone know his list of finalists?

Reaction Score
While it'd be awful to have to go up against him at least twice, it'd be great for his development to get a year under Pitino. Happy for him if he chooses St Johns.

Reaction Score
UMass stinks, I want much better for him.

St. John's would be a great pick.
I would love if Alleyne went outside of the Big East, but yes, I don't think UMass is a good situation for him. As much as I would hate the sight of UConn playing against him I still want what is best for him and playing at St. John's under Rick Pitino is better than playing at UMass under Frank Martin.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I kinda knew it was going to be SJU because it's the only competitive school he can go to and still be close to his girlfriend.
St John’s is kind of a garbage drive to Storrs.

Reaction Score
While it'd be awful to have to go up against him at least twice, it'd be great for his development to get a year under Pitino. Happy for him if he chooses St Johns.
I really don’t get the Pitino love. 70 years old, how does he relate to todays players? Just ran off pretty much his entire team. Not loyal like DH was to his returning players. Seems like a guy that can lose a locker room pretty quick

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I kinda knew it was going to be SJU because it's the only competitive school he can go to and still be close to his girlfriend.
Can’t blame him

Reaction Score
Umass would be boring, St John’s while awkward would be way more exciting.

The portal is free agency as they say it’s like signing a slugger to a 1 year deal winning a ring with him then a division rival signs him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom