My Sports Watching Life | The Boneyard

My Sports Watching Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
OK lets see, Yankees, UCONN football, Giants. The UCONN men better have a good season to keep me from taking up knitting.
The men will be great. But if you end up taking knitting you can watch the sure thing - UConn's Womens BB.

Reaction Score
OK lets see, Yankees, UCONN football, Giants. The UCONN men better have a good season to keep me from taking up knitting.

I'll bet there's many on this board feeling the same way because many of us are fans of the same teams. At least we have bball season, and maybe some fresh looks with UCFB.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I'm a cardinal fan in both baseball and football. I know both sides of being a fan.

Reaction Score

haha me to man its sad when you have to look forward to the Knicks for hope of course its always great looking forward to Uconn bball.

Reaction Score
I'll bet there's many on this board feeling the same way because many of us are fans of the same teams. At least we have bball season, and maybe some fresh looks with UCFB.
Yes. Im one of them. The last month has been brutal as far as my teams go. Basketball cant come soon enough at this point. Im counting down the days until UConn vs Southern.

Reaction Score
jibsey feel your pain.......right there with ya in all categories.......good news my favorite of all starts soon!

Reaction Score
Yes, the greatest thrill i have ever watched in sports was kemba's national championship run from the BE tournament, followed by the US hockey team win over the Russians, so UCONN is at the top. Wait, i forgot the giants superbowl win over the patriots, that's gotta be in there.

Reaction Score
I'm just as bad, except I don't really have a baseball team. Giants/Husky in fb, Husky only in bb. The good thing about this is you can "rent" baseball and basketball teams for a season, and then give them back when you're through. Like the OK City Thunder, or the Arizona Diamondbacks. I'm kind of becoming a Denver Broncos fan this season . . . .

Reaction Score
Chicago Cubs fan here! It doesn't get better than being a Cubs fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom