My favorite offensive moves in the game | The Boneyard

My favorite offensive moves in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
1. (a). Kaleena Mosqueda Lewis throws her opponent's arm off her with a "get off me" attitude...squares up and drains the three. (b). Kaleena's other 4 three pointers with very little space and an opponent's hand right in her face.

2. Morgan Tuck's impressive first step as she drives baseline and sinks another reverse lay-up.

3. (a). Moriah Jefferson's step-back between the legs cross-over hesitation then burst of speed to the basket to make an uncontested lay-up. (b). Moriah Jefferson's right off the bat confident 3 point jump shot that drained the net and seemed like a harbinger of what was to come. (c). Moriah Jefferson's draw back hesitation lay-up...where she used both hands to cover the ball like a line-backer going up the middle and find a way to square up to the basket and lay it in with the soft touch.

4. Breanna Stewart sticking with a missed shot to tap it in on the put back

5. Nurse's contested lay-up where she approaches from the left side and she under-hand scoops it in drawing the foul and making the old fashion 3-point play.

In short a tremendous offensive display coupled with a superlative defensive performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom