Must b2 many Giants & Pats fans here to have noticed... | The Boneyard

Must b2 many Giants & Pats fans here to have noticed...

Reaction Score
image.jpeg

2 Uconn Greats mixing it up on the sidelines at Jerrys World!! Dallas Cowboys stud Byron Jones gets flagged for to tossing the Chiefs receiver down out of bounds with 9 seconds to go in the half, and The Shermanator takes exception and gets in his face with a stiff arm ! Pretty cool seeing 2 Huskies mixing it up in the heat of battle in an important NFL game....

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Saw that. I also thought I heard Byron getting called for a personal foul after that insane faux Hail Mary that Hill scored on to the end the first half. May have heard the wrong number called out though.

Reaction Score
Saw that. I also thought I heard Byron getting called for a personal foul after that insane faux Hail Mary that Hill scored on to the end the first half. May have heard the wrong number called out though.

Nope - he got a flag there too. Bad tail end of half for BJ

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
That’s what I thought. That’s not like him. Must be something in the water this week in the NFL. Between the AJ Green fight and the Mike Evans cheap shot there was something up today across a lot of games. Even in the Dolphins game right now, some Raiders DL threw two punches at a Dolphins TE

Reaction Score
I believe he got flagged for removing his helmet while still on the field. Rules are rules, just a dumb move and not a physical transgression.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom