"Moriah Jefferson twisted her defenders into pretzels" | The Boneyard

"Moriah Jefferson twisted her defenders into pretzels"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Huskies maul Gamecocks
Props to David Cloninger from GoGamecocks for calling it like he sees it!

"When the Gamecocks were matched player-for-player, the Huskies (23-1) ran their usual gameplan while USC was knocked out of kilter.

Moriah Jefferson twisted her defenders into pretzels. National Player of the Year Breanna Stewart made the lane her home. Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis, able to hit inside as well as she could stroke 3-pointers, provided both."

[LINK] to full article

Reaction Score
Hah, Hah, KML did that once just before she buried a three too. Thought that was one of the best plays of the game.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Tina Roy...who I found really cute...will receive treatment later today to treat 6 twisted vertebrae. Felt bad for her on the Jefferson stop and go drive.

JS

Reaction Score
Hah, Hah, KML did that once just before she buried a three too. Thought that was one of the best plays of the game.
Yep. Stuck her leg out like she was going to drive, then as the defender practically tripped over herself falling back, simply pulled the leg back behind the line again and shot the ball.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
If Pete Carroll had Mo Jeff on the Seahawks they would have been Super Bowl Champions.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Little MoJo rising.
A few lyrics from LA women might be fitting for MoJo-'s performance as she could certainly tell the Gamecocks she was "drivin' down your freeway," as she became "a lucky little lady in a city of light" in the Huskies' bonfire of USCar to "change the mood from glad to sadness" for them.

And of course for every Husky fan to Moriah, "If they say I never loved you, you know they are a liar."

Reaction Score
Huskies maul Gamecocks
Props to David Cloninger from GoGamecocks for calling it like he sees it!
"When the Gamecocks were matched player-for-player, the Huskies (23-1) ran their usual gameplan while USC was knocked out of kilter.
Moriah Jefferson twisted her defenders into pretzels. National Player of the Year Breanna Stewart made the lane her home. Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis, able to hit inside as well as she could stroke 3-pointers, provided both."

[LINK] to full article
If you watch the 8 minute video of SC's post-game presser, linked in the article, then you can watch a 2-minute clip of A'ja Wilson asking Geno a question at the USA Basketball presser earlier in the day.

A'ja: "I'm not with a paper, but I have a question. What do you look for in players [for the USA Basketball senior national team]?

Geno: "My particular favorite is smart-asses that grab the microphone and ask questions." [Then goes on to give a serious answer about how being a great player isn't enough - you have to put the team ahead of yourself to be a 'gold medal player.']

Reaction Score
If you watch the 8 minute video of SC's post-game presser, linked in the article, then you can watch a 2-minute clip of A'ja Wilson asking Geno a question at the USA Basketball presser earlier in the day.
A'ja: "I'm not with a paper, but I have a question. What do you look for in players [for the USA Basketball senior national team]?
Geno: "My particular favorite is smart-asses that grab the microphone and ask questions." [Then goes on to give a serious answer about how being a great player isn't enough - you have to put the team ahead of yourself to be a 'gold medal player.']
Ooops - sorry for the Shan job. Comments and video posted earlier this morning

http://the-boneyard.com/threads/aja-and-geno-at-the-usa-team-press-conference.72370/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom