More injuries in WBB (merged) | Page 10 | The Boneyard

More injuries in WBB (merged)

Reaction Score
Plenty of 4 seeds lose to a 5 seed (see Colorado and Kansas St). I'm not a believer in Baylor, but given they were without their best player and All American, thought Va Tech played really tough all weekend. Sucks their season had to end this way, but all the players on the court should hold their heads up high.
Agreed. There was no quit in the team.

Really impressed by Strack these past two games. Good sign for VT with Kitley graduating this year.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
They lost by 3 points, to a 5 seed...what's your point??????

They were playing an undersized Baylor team with no real post presence. VT rarely ever led in that game at home until like 1:30 minutes left in the 3rd quarter, and never got the lead back after they lost it seconds later.

They lose this game by 15 points at Baylor.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
They were playing an undersized Baylor team with no real post presence. VT rarely ever led in that game at home until like 1:30 minutes left in the 3rd quarter, and never got the lead back after they lost it seconds later.

They lose this game by 15 points at Baylor.
My last comment because you are going to just post what ever you want with no basis.
The refs took care of "undersized" Baylor by calling 2 fouls on Strack early in the 1st quarter.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
My last comment because you are going to just post what ever you want with no basis.
The refs took care of "undersized" Baylor by calling 2 fouls on Strack early in the 1st quarter.

So, now the refs are to blame? LOL.

Justice was served in the end to whoever at VT purposely withheld Kitley's injury status in order to receive a home sub-regional; the outcome of the game was the one most expected. And, it's not like I ever want Baylor to win. But, things have a funny way of working out in the end.

Reaction Score
In Coach Mox’s end of season press conference she indicated that Mir McLean will be back next year. She’s practicing now, but wasn’t cleared to play. Great news for the Hoos. Now if we can get a true big in the portal I think next year can be a good one.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom