More BYU players suspended or not playing Friday | The Boneyard

More BYU players suspended or not playing Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
It's been my experience that good teams have capable backups should a starter be unavailable for whatever reason. That's what makes them good teams.
UConn's team is my focus. I want to see how this team, under a new coaching regime, functions once the opening whistle blows. There's no better way to judge the abilities of one's own team than to have it go head to head against great competition. That's why this game is so important. UConn's play against BYU will be more indicative than next week's game against Stony Brook, a game that is suggestive of an auto-W.

Reaction Score
Williams, Kurtz, Blackmon,Yeck, M.Johnson, Balderree, R.Daniel, J.Johnson not playing according to BYU board.

Reaction Score
If we had a Troll Hall of Fame here on the Boneyard... Your handle would hang from the rafters. Your dedication to posting about teams you hate or don't care for is unsurpassed on the internet.

Don't worry, in just two more days he'll have moved on to the Texas boards.
So win or lose Friday night, you guys will still win.

Reaction Score
It's been my experience that good teams have capable backups should a starter be unavailable for whatever reason. That's what makes them good teams.
UConn's team is my focus. I want to see how this team, under a new coaching regime, functions once the opening whistle blows. There's no better way to judge the abilities of one's own team than to have it go head to head against great competition. That's why this game is so important. UConn's play against BYU will be more indicative than next week's game against Stony Brook, a game that is suggestive of an auto-W.

Towson was an auto-W. Remember that afternoon? I'd rather not.

Reaction Score
I have a hard time believing this happens widespead on other fan forums: fans of one program, who hate the program that is playing our program ONCE, coming here, registering, talking and derailing conversations. It's like if some Iowa fan came here to talk all this when we were getting ready to play ISU in the tournament. It just makes no sense to me.

But then again, dude lives in Utah, so I guess there isn't much else to do around there.

Reaction Score
Especially the part of Utah I live in dude. At least if I lived in Salt Lake I could get a drank.
I think the last thing we need is you coming here after having any amount of "dranks"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom