more and more buzz that uconn might make a run for the acc | The Boneyard

more and more buzz that uconn might make a run for the acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We know they are talking -we just do not know what is going to happen. I guess it is fun to speculate about the end result- that's why we talk recruiting even if 98% of what we talk about never happens. But unlike recruiting this is just not any fun.-it's like thinking about breaking up with a long time girlfriend (one who is hot).
IMHO- this can not come to a conclusion fast enough for me- I feel like we are in no mans land right now and it kinda sucks.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
We know they are talking -we just do not know what is going to happen. I guess it is fun to speculate about the end result- that's why we talk recruiting even if 98% of what we talk about never happens. But unlike recruiting this is just not any fun.-it's like thinking about breaking up with a long time girlfriend (one who is hot).
IMHO- this can not come to a conclusion fast enough for me- I feel like we are in no mans land right now and it kinda sucks.
It definitely stinks. UConn could end up ok. But it will take decades to even consider it an ACC team. Look at all the discussion about blueblood teams. Anywho, are you close to GT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom