Money, Damn Money, and TV Schedules | The Boneyard

Money, Damn Money, and TV Schedules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is anybody with me on this?
What the hell is the logic behind the TV schedule?

The two more interesting games today are the Duke/MSU and the FGCU games. They start within a few minutes of each other at almost 10 oclock.

Would it kill the revenue stream to stagger the friggin games?

How about 6, 7:30, 9, and 10:30? I'd even take 1/2 hour staggers. It just chimee-chongas chunks to have the games almost perfectly overlap.

Reaction Score
I guaranty you that you the Florida -- FGCU game has, by far, the lowest ratings of the night. But if you want CBS to focus on what is interesting to you, and not ratings, I suggest you give them a call.

Reaction Score
I guaranty you that you the Florida -- FGCU game has, by far, the lowest ratings of the night. But if you want CBS to focus on what is interesting to you, and not ratings, I suggest you give them a call.
It doesn't matter which game gets higher ratings, you dumb ass - my point was that the games are starting at the same time, so nobody can watch both at the same time.

Reaction Score
Well the FGCU is the game I want to watch. Most fun team to watch in the tourney. Earlier would be good!

Reaction Score
Well the FGCU is the game I want to watch. Most fun team to watch in the tourney. Earlier would be good!

LOL - I gave my good friend from Ft. Myers a UConnDad t-shirt like 6 years ago! FGCU is in Ft. Myers!

Reaction Score
I have always felt that the semis should be on Sat/Sun - 4 games each back to back... Then regional final Mon/Tues night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom