Mo'ne Davis- you may get a kick out of this... | The Boneyard

Mo'ne Davis- you may get a kick out of this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Does anyone other than me play Trivia Crack? Seriously, be careful if you haven't played it and you're into trivia, as it's as addictive as advertised.

Anyway, if you're not familiar with Trivia Crack (which I might call "TC" from here), it's a smartphone app with a format that's largely reminiscent of Trivia Pursuit. I was at the point where I could choose a character, and I chose the Sports Category.

And who might you guess was the subject of the question that got me my Sports character? None other than young Mo'ne Davis!

That's right: Mo'ne Davis is so big-time for her age that she's a question on TC!

Enjoy the rest of the offseason, everyone else...

Reaction Score
Does anyone other than me play Trivia Crack? Seriously, be careful if you haven't played it and you're into trivia, as it's as addictive as advertised.

Anyway, if you're not familiar with Trivia Crack (which I might call "TC" from here), it's a smartphone app with a format that's largely reminiscent of Trivia Pursuit. I was at the point where I could choose a character, and I chose the Sports Category.

And who might you guess was the subject of the question that got me my Sports character? None other than young Mo'ne Davis!

That's right: Mo'ne Davis is so big-time for her age that she's a question on TC!

What was the question? :eek: Don't worry, I can't become a TC addict since my phone is only able to call and text. :D

Reaction Score
The NYT from several Sundays ago had a lovely article about a travelling Little League team( Mo'ne Davis is part of this team)....playing ball and visiting historic civil rights sites. Anyone more tech savvy than I can you find the link? It was a great article.

Reaction Score

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Not in a while but when I did I made up a bunch of UConn questions and somebody marked them as spam. So at least one person has a cell phone in Tennessee.

Reaction Score
Alexrgct, I agree TC can quickly become addictive that's why I had to cut myself off in the early stages...time guzzler. lol You are not alone though. I have it on good authority that several members of the UCONN Women's team play TC as well, often against one another and especially when traveling during the season. Play on - you never know who that random opponent may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom