Mo'Ne Davis to play in NBA Celebrity All Star Game | The Boneyard

Mo'Ne Davis to play in NBA Celebrity All Star Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Serious question, can this affect her eligibility at the NCAA level?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I agree. This ongoing overdone celebrity celebration is not a good thing for this youngster imo.

Reaction Score
I don't really see it as a bad thing as long as she wants to stay eligible for NCAA play and this doesn't jeopardize that. If her basketball career doesn't pan out, this is an opportunity she'll never get again. I see no harm in letting a person enjoy their success.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Besides NCAA Eligibility, will this impact Geno's willingness to recruit her if she's talented enough. Will she think that's she's bigger then the program and her teammates?

I'm sorry 13 years old is too young to be playing with Grown Men and Women.

Reaction Score
This kid gets mentioned even before Schimmel, Diggins and Tina Charles! How absurd. Unless she is extraordinarily well-grounded and parented, I can foresee a Hollywood ego that Geno will have little interest in, regardless of talent.

Reaction Score
Besides NCAA Eligibility, will this impact Geno's willingness to recruit her if she's talented enough. Will she think that's she's bigger then the program and her teammates?

What an insane assumption about a 13 year old girl. The celebrity all star game is for fun, this is not the NBA all star game.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
What an insane assumption about a 13 year old girl. The celebrity all star game is for fun, this is not the NBA all star game.
Agree it's a celebrity game. Kevin Hart is playing in it. She can guard him, they are about the same height. :cool:

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
What? Kids and adults have played pickup together for, well, ever. You never played with adults when you were a kid or had kids play with you when you were an adult?

You are being ridiculous. Geez, let her have a good time.

Reaction Score
I just wanna see Mo'ne take Skylar off the dribble, make the layup, get a frustration foul on Skylar, celebrate by making the big UCONN "U", bury the and-one, and then trash talk Skylar about, "How many NC's you got?"

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
I'll bet she scores!

Reaction Score
I just wanna see Mo'ne take Skylar off the dribble, make the layup, get a frustration foul on Skylar, celebrate by making the big UCONN "U", bury the and-one, and then trash talk Skylar about, "How many NC's you got?"
I "liked" it but think you're "out there" with this. LOL!

Reaction Score
Of course I want to watch the other players mentioned, but the draw for me is Mo'Ne. Sorry, but she has quite the star power. I want to see her in this game. It'll be GREAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom