Monday games: ND @ NC State, Oregon @ OSU | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Monday games: ND @ NC State, Oregon @ OSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
NC State always does a good job with their Yow game... recognizing Cancer Survivors at halftime by bringing them on the court. The State team always plays extra inspired during these games...... I remember a few years back a ranked Duke had to play them on Play4Kay day..... they beat the brakes off of the Devils :oops::oops:

Reaction Score
I’m interested in the future of NC State. They bring in two 5* in 2019 in Jakia Brown-Turner and Jada Boyd, plus they already have a 4* 2020 F Elle Sutphin. Future seems bright in Raleigh.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I’m interested in the future of NC State. They bring in two 5* in 2019 in Jakia Brown-Turner and Jada Boyd, plus they already have a 4* 2020 F Elle Sutphin. Future seems bright in Raleigh.
Very bright indeed. Wes Moore has distinguished himself, and his recruiting hauls are starting to reflect that.

They'll lose Leslie and Rogers. Hopefully Ealey and Hunter will both come back.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

No offense to LetterL.... but hopefully they will go back to being the #2 team in the Triangle... again.... no offense to LetterL

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Very bright indeed. Wes Moore has distinguished himself, and his recruiting hauls are starting to reflect that.

They'll lose Leslie and Rogers. Hopefully Ealey and Hunter will both come back.

Ealey already used a RS year to injury..... not sure if she could get a 6th year or not.

Reaction Score

I think people underestimate the impact Leslie has had on this team, her loss with be big.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
No offense to LetterL.... but hopefully they will go back to being the #2 team in the Triangle... again.... no offense to LetterL

Well, okay...as long as the Blue Bellies over in Chapel Hill stay third! :)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
That's really it. Notre Dame is beatable if you can make them play half-court offense and half-court defense. You will not win an up-and-down game with Shepard throwing outlets to Young and Ogunbowale.

When NC State holds onto the ball and gives Cunane time to go to work, they are very successful. I'll be interested to see how Muffet tries to handle her in the 2nd half.
Cat noted that a couple of weeks ago. Don’t let them get into transition, much like UConn.

Plebe

Reaction Score

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Well according to the halftime panel, we don't even need to play the second game of the double header. OSU has no chance. It's almost like the 2 teams didn't just play and OSU hung tough in Eugene.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
I think people underestimate the impact Leslie has had on this team, her loss with be big.

Yes...she will be missed. But what would our season have been if our expected point guard had played even one game...and if Grace Hunter had not been injured.

Reaction Score
Regardless of what happens the rest of the season, this Notre Dame team has overall been such a disappointment in my book. Could've gone down as one of the best teams of all time. But they only show up about half the time. Clearly too mentally weak to handle the burden of being the overwhelming favorite.

I too did think they could/would be a dominating undefeated team. So regular season yes has been a disappointment.
But if they end up winning it all, it wont matter.

Plebe

Reaction Score

Yes but I've said this every year lately with State. Two years ago they had a very senior-dominated team led by Spencer and Wilson that nearly made the Sweet 16. I thought they'd take a big step back last year, but they actually did even better, earned a hosting spot and made the Sweet 16.

Reaction Score
Yes...she will be missed. But what would our season have been if our expected point guard had played even one game...and if Grace Hunter had not been injured.

Who knows? The season is not over yet, but with only two losses at this juncture and all the players ya'll have injured I'd say the the basketball gods are smiling on Raleigh.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
That's gotta be at least 4 possessions where NC State could've taken a lead, and it's been fruitless each time. Gotta take advantage of those.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
NC State back to making everything from deep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom