Molly Bent - from her AAU coach | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Molly Bent - from her AAU coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know the earlier discussion about Ms. Bent is closed but I can not let Icebear's quote go unappreciated. I lmao when he said

"I foresee Geno turning to CD for a sub in the middle of the game and saying, wait for it, wait for it, "Get Bent."

This could be the single greatest comment so far this year. Thanks for making me laugh out loud. You're the best man.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
We've been fortunate to have some very intense players at UConn, among them Jamelle, Shea, Sue, Diana, Maya, and Kelly. I recall the phrase "She doesn't take any plays off" being used to describe only two players, however: Maya Moore and Napheesa Collier. I love that about Molly.

I think Geno has found a great fit. Molly seems like a smart, hardworking "glue" player. She doesn't need to be a superstar. She is willing and able to make her teammates look good. She'll play hard-nosed defense, make the right pass, and take a high percentage shot when needed. I expect that she will be a substantial contributor and a fan favorite.

caramel

A potential star is born from the dust over time
Reaction Score
I have asked this question before, and I don't believe I ever got an answer. But I'll keep trying. I believe that Mel Thomas had the same type of hard nose workaholic basketball mentality. As a matter of fact, I think she broke her nose her freshman? year, and played with a mask. Then a season ending injury her senior year. But I personally think that Mel was every bit as good as Kelly, maybe a little better offensively, and a little weaker defenselessly, but cut from the same mold. Anyone care to comment, or am I the only one old enough to remember Mel Thomas?
I agree,also,and even if she mirrors Mel and not Kelly,it would be very pleasing,indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits
Top Bottom