MOJO Meter: OFF THE CHARTS | The Boneyard

MOJO Meter: OFF THE CHARTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
-Duke/Cuse early exits: CHECK
-Timely Calhoun interview saying he feels the game is changing just as we go on a run: CHECK
-KO declaring at half-time interview that we will win the game, as we go on to win the game: CHECK
-Awesome bench celebration... possibly symbolizing big TESTICULOS swinging after ballsy shots? CHECK
-Bazz being Bazz: CHECK
-Upcoming regional at MSG: CHECK

HOW SWEET IT IS!! LET'S GOOOO!!! WIN THE WHOLE DAMN THING!!!

Reaction Score
-Duke/Cuse early exits: CHECK
-Timely Calhoun interview saying he feels the game is changing just as we go on a run: CHECK
-KO declaring at half-time interview that we will win the game, as we go on to win the game: CHECK
-Awesome bench celebration... possibly symbolizing big TESTICULOS swinging after ballsy shots? CHECK
-Bazz being Bazz: CHECK
-Upcoming regional at MSG: CHECK

HOW SWEET IT IS!! LET'S GOOOO!!! WIN THE WHOLE DAMN THING!!!

Hey WTF a few of us took it on the chin (ass actually) and got the Stomach Bug……it doesn't even get a mention? :eek:

Reaction Score
Sweet Ginger Brown - I am Feeling it!!!!!!
Be looswe, know yuorself, and step up, BUT don;t forse it. All willl be ourwsssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
NEforceUConn said:
Sweet Ginger Brown - I am Feeling it!!!!!! Be looswe, know yuorself, and step up, BUT don;t forse it. All willl be ourwsssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Drunk for sure. Good sign.

Reaction Score
Hey WTF a few of us took it on the chin (ass actually) and got the Stomach Bug……it doesn't even get a mention? :eek:

And honest to God my son and wife were fine for the game and now they both have taken it for the team too…….after my bout I am the caretaker for 2……whomever said this thing is wicked contagious wasn't lying……….it must be SB MOJO

Limbo Land

Pounding Down the Doors!
Reaction Score
Uconn so was in the zone, their passing was incredible. They moved the ball with ease. They found the guy and they were beyond aggressive. What a great team to watch.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
And how could I have forgotten Calhoun eating chicken wings the other night in the locker room!? You kidding me?!

Could it be destiny that UNC / MSU possibly might have to play virtual AWAY tournament games against UConn in MSG as a little payback for UConn having to play each of those teams in true tournament road games (UNC in '98, MSU FF in '09)?

MOJO risin'

Reaction Score
You forgot, ESPN showed a much advertised ballyhooed OTL in which the BE's prominence and demise was dissected. The coroner unfortunately was a blind man with a memory of a fly, and this surely tee'd off the mojo gods.

Thanks ESPN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer