MoJeff is... | The Boneyard

MoJeff is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocoandasoc

Fan of MizzoUConn
Reaction Score
...the best point guard in WCBB.

She does whatever her team needs and the situation calls for... in every game.

Today she was determined to get Stewie started... and she did. And kept her going.

When she needs to penetrate... she does.

Find the open shooter? Run the fast break? She does.

When she needs to make a shot -- she does. As often as needed. She could score 25 a game if she was selfish or she had to. Look for her to pick up her scoring next year in KML's absence if needed... and to feed Samuelson for three's.

No bad shots, few turnovers. Add in the steals... and even the rebounds.

I watch a LOT of WCBB games. There is no one better.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
With today's game she is totally smoking that overrated 3 point artist Kaleena - Moriah is now at 52%, KML is down to 49.1%:eek:

And that joke of a POY candidate Stewart ... from the field she shoots 54.3%, Moriah comes in at 59.6%:cool:

Assists, Steals, A/TO margin ... yup, wide margins over her 'AA' compatriots. :rolleyes:

She is having another spectacular year! :)

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Moriah Jefferson is...

...a name I better be seeing on the Huskies of Honor wall next year, along with the other four starters on that historically great 2013-14 UConn team. I recommend a riot otherwise.

Reaction Score
Moriah Jefferson is my favorite player to watch who has ever worn a UConn uniform.

I admired Sue Bird. I was exhilarated by Diana Taurasi. I worshiped Maya Moore. I am amazed by Breanna Stewart.

But Moriah is the most entertaining, and she excels at every aspect of the game. Such speed and control and good decision-making.

Reaction Score
Love, love, LOVE MORIAH!!!! She is absolutely phenomenal !!!! Great game Number 4 !!!!!

toadfoot

To live will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction Score

Today she was determined to get Stewie started... and she did. And kept her going.

When she needs to make a shot -- she does. As often as needed. She could score 25 a game if she was selfish or she had to. Look for her to pick up her scoring next year in KML's absence if needed... and to feed Samuelson for three's.

No, no, no!!! She's the best guard in the country. As I've said before, Moriah is better than any shooting guard (Jewell), mud guard, crossing guard, pet guard or Irish guard.

Reaction Score
Touche! Not to forget: Nose-guard, mouth-guard, and Right Guard. She does make them sweat.
No, no, no!!! She's the best guard in the country. As I've said before, Moriah is better than any shooting guard (Jewell), mud guard, crossing guard, pet guard or Irish guard.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
In addition to the hellacious defense, steals, assists, ball handling, and running the team, she's outshooting the great Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis. I think she has a shot at the Albany All-Regional Team. :)

Reaction Score

Please, let's not forget that wonderful smile!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom