MoJeff is the new Kelly Faris..... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

MoJeff is the new Kelly Faris.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nah. Not even close.

Scooter would acknowledge the occasional error or strikeout by the Mick. Johnny commentated (love that word!) on Celtics games for maybe 20 years and never noticed that Russ or Hondo or Larry or Kevin ever committed a single turnover, let alone a personal foul.

Some of the fondest memories I have are watching the Celtic games with my father while listening to Johnny on the radio. His calls ranged from legendary to comedic and was an absolute icon in broadcast history. I can still remember the "And......Now there's a steal by Bird ! Underneath to DJ, who lays it in!!...Right at one second left!! What a play by Bird! Bird stole the inbounding pass, laid it up to DJ, and DJ laid it up and in, and Boston has a one-point lead with one second left! OH, MY, THIS PLACE IS GOING CRAZY" call like it was yesterday.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
More than that, Kelly's 3 point % went from 27 to 31 to 32 to 42% her senior year. That Moriah is close to that as a sophomore, AND she's the starting floor general on this team, speaks volumes about her talent. I am of the opinion that she's the 2nd best PG in the nation behind Sims. By the time she's a senior, not only will she be a 1st team AA, she might be a 2 time wade trophy winner.
Tough for her to win one Wade given her classmate Stewart is going to have something to say about it - but maybe a couple of Lieberman's in her future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32
Top Bottom