MO!!! | The Boneyard

MO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It would probably be an overstatement to say she came of age today, because it's been an ongoing process, but her confidence level has soared, and, as a result, she's become a true game changer whenever she gets on the floor. I almost hate to see her become a starter because when a shot of energy is needed off the bench, she's the go-to player! Her quickness is off the chart, and she's learned how to harness it.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
With Stephanie somewhat hobbled, the growth could not come at a better time. I do not think we have ever had more leg braces/wraps on this team.

LesMis89

Dedicated Lurker
Reaction Score
She's quickly becoming one of my very favorite Huskies. She can be a real difference-maker.

Reaction Score
Amazing Mo :)

What's your favorite stat regarding Mo's game today?

26 minutes
1 rebound
3 assists
2 steals
10 points (5-8)
o turnovers
0 fouls

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
The team has a whole new feel about it today, penetration, ball pressure, spacing is different with the gaps she creates.
Tough for opposing coaches, new look.
Morgan was pretty good too.
Stewie: seeing good scoring opps

Reaction Score
Both Jefferson and Tuck impressed me when they played RU. They are really stepping up now, when you need them the most.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Kudos to MJ. She completely changed the tempo of the game. What a coming out party...

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score

26 minutes
1 rebound
3 assists
2 steals
10 points (5-8)
o turnovers
0 fouls

I loved the rebound amidst the bigs (for both teams)
& of course, the T/O's (one for the three frosh, none last game...if I remember correctly).

I noted in a post a few days ago that the team will go as far as the frosh go...
Seems to be happening.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score

26 minutes
1 rebound
3 assists
2 steals
10 points (5-8)
o turnovers
0 fouls
Not listed for some reason :))) but my favorite was her block on the breakaway - I guess they just called it a tie-up because the ball never got above waist level, but that was a beautiful thing to see.

Reaction Score

26 minutes
1 rebound
3 assists
2 steals
10 points (5-8)
o turnovers
0 fouls
The 1 rebound was sandwiched in traffic. Lotta heart in that kid! GREAT game today!

Reaction Score
Not listed for some reason :))) but my favorite was her block on the breakaway - I guess they just called it a tie-up because the ball never got above waist level, but that was a beautiful thing to see.
As was her smiling from ear to ear coming off the court immediately after, for the media timeout!

Reaction Score
Big Mo and Little Mo were awesome. The freshmen are now sophomores - UConn opponents beware!
Mo Mo Mo, how do you like it? How do you like it?

I like it very much, thanks for asking!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Moriah's speed gave the team a new look and I suspect she can dish it on the fly and create defensive yipes for an opponent. I hope her game today will give some smiles to her bruised and battered team mates.

Reaction Score
images

Jefferson should be called the Road Runner .......... she went through the MD press like they were stuck in mud

Reaction Score
With Stephanie somewhat hobbled, the growth could not come at a better time. I do not think we have ever had more leg braces/wraps on this team.
I totally agree with both those statements. IMO, Kentucky is more of a guard-oriented team. Stallworth is really their only strong big from what I've seen. So I think we should do alright using Tuck and Stokes. We really need Stef at full strength if we're going to challenge ND and Baylor.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Anyone notice how high she jumps?
I know dunking is out of the question for a sprite, that size
but she gets up there.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
The speed was special. It was truly breathtaking to see her size up her opponent, decide she could take her, and turn on the jets.

Reaction Score

26 minutes
1 rebound
3 assists
2 steals
10 points (5-8)
o turnovers
0 fouls
One set of stats that does not show up,is her fire and tenacity.

diggerfoot

Humanity Hiker
Reaction Score
My two favorite plays by Jefferson don't register with any statistics. One time she could have tried for a layup in the open floor, though there were three defenders. Earlier in the year she would have gone in; I was mildly surprised and delighted when she held it up. Another time three tall Maryland defenders were about to trap her in the backcourt. I've seen her get flustered in that situation, but she fairly calmly passed out of it. I'm starting to feel comfortable with her running the offense, not that my feelings count in this. That never stopped a Boneyarder before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom