MLB uni’s this weekend | The Boneyard

MLB uni’s this weekend

Reaction Score
What a joke. It’s horrible looking #1 but add to it the Dodgers/Yanks hardly ever play each other. For 2 teams who have pretty much stayed with their traditional uni’s forever and to not be wearing them for this series is a shame.

Reaction Score
They wanted a "black hats vs white hats" like the westerns from my youth but had to make the "good guy pitcher" wear the "evil" colored hat so he wouldn't have a visual advantage pitching.

Notice that nobody is owning up to this fiasco either. The fashion conscious will like having black/white options. To me it was just another hat not to buy.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
They're fugly, especially the white ones, but the Pirates should keep the black ones for rest of the season as they're undefeated wearing those things.

And they're slimming.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
They're fugly, especially the white ones, but the Pirates should keep the black ones for rest of the season as they're undefeated wearing those things.

And they're slimming.
Couldn't even read the names on the white unis.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
They're ugly and that's being kind.

The commissioner's office needs to get their heads on straight. I can deal with the "nicknames" but this uni thing was a disaster. Agree with the OP - two teams with storied baseball history and they didn't wear their classic uniforms.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom