MIssouri Game Week Press Conference/Depth Chart & Tidbits | The Boneyard

MIssouri Game Week Press Conference/Depth Chart & Tidbits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Damn late calls...

Depth Chart: http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools...depth_chart_event/depth_chart_20150915aaa.pdf

Game Notes: http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools...o_pdf/2015-16/release/release_20150915aaa.pdf

UConnFootball12:01pm via TweetDeck
Coach Diaco's game week press conference in preparation for Missouri this saturday has begun.

NHRJimFuller12:03pm via TweetDeck
Jordan Floyd was named Special Teams MVP along with Justin Wain at#UConn

UConnFootball12:04pm via TweetDeck
Coach Diaco: Think of how good we can become if there are plays we need to clean up and we win.

dcsportsdept12:04pm via TweetDeck
Diaco highlighted performances from Campeni, Myers, Stewart, Walsh, Thomas, Newsome, Shirreffs, Bloom in game vs. #Army

desmondconner12:06pm via TweetDeck
Diaco: We love going on the road and sequestering ourselves, a great challenge ahead, exciting..can't help but prepare with different energy...

NHRJimFuller12:08pm via TweetDeck
LB Marquise Vann is day to day for#UConn

EdDaigneault12:08pm via TweetDeck
Diaco says LB Marquise Vann (leg issue) is day to day. "He'll do what he can."

desmondconner12:08pm via TweetDeck
Diaco on Vann: he is day to day, studying tape, at position meeting, expect to be at practice today ..wasn't injured before.

Reaction Score
NHRJimFuller12:10pm via TweetDeck
#UConn coach Bob Diaco sees a lot of himself in Madison's Matt Walsh when both were coming out of HS at top linebackers

desmondconner12:10pm via TweetDeck
Diaco said LB Matt Walsh reminds him of him cooming up. Diaco said he had limitations..He said Walsh doesn;t

desmondconner12:14pm via TweetDeck
Diaco: "We need to stay focused on ourselves and about what our program needs to do, our positions need to do in this specific game."

desmondconner12:16pm via TweetDeck
Diaco; I hope (UConn) players won't know they're good or think they're good. We're about work and honest assessment and confidence thru prep

UConnFootball12:16pm via TweetDeck
Coach Diaco says that preparing for the logisitcs of a road game (schedule, time change, weather, etc.) is important for first road game.

Reaction Score
EdDaigneault12:20pm via TweetDeck
Diaco says Missouri QB Maty Mauk has collected a lot of "pelts" during his football career.

UConnFootball12:20pm via TweetDeck
Coach Diaco: On Missouri's quarterback..."Mauk is a very talented player. He's a winner, and he's gutsy."

EdDaigneault12:22pm via TweetDeck
Diaco says the Huskies need to do a personnel shuffle on PATs to avoid another block.

NHRJimFuller12:22pm via TweetDeck
#UConn ranked near bottom of country in giving up TFLs but Bob Diaco said he is not overly concerned about it

NeillOstrout 12:25pm via Twitter Web Client
Most people nationally think UConn has no chance. Diaco: “Yeah, I wouldn’t think so nationally. That has nothing to do with how we feel."

UConnFootball12:26pm via TweetDeck
Coach Diaco: "There's a massive job to do." It's not about being confident going into Missouri; it's about preparation.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
That's it? No Video? No audio? I want the source. Is this Twitter Tease Tuesday? I want the full package.

talking to you medic. :)

Reaction Score
Bradley working on "transcript" health and has "lofty academic goals"? Weird stuff.

Reaction Score
From those quotes, for whatever reason, I'd be surprised if he plays this year. He has a redshirt to burn, so he could come back next year with two years of eligibility, assuming that's what both he and the coaches want.

Who knows.

Reaction Score
Bradley's one of my favorite Huskies.. Hope things turn around for him... for him first and foremost...

Reaction Score
Diaco is so weird. In a good way.

I'm going to guess that Bradley is moving faster toward earning a degree than he is moving toward the game field and in that case, no matter whether he plays again, or not, but graduates with a degree in 3 years, it's a scholarship well invested.

Reaction Score
That's it? No Video? No audio? I want the source. Is this Twitter Tease Tuesday? I want the full package.

talking to you medic. :)

Bite me... It's all about bandwidth and getting around Websense! ;)
@UConnFootball: UConn LB Matt Walsh Previews Missouri, 9/15/15

Reaction Score
Diaco is so weird. In a good way.

I'm going to guess that Bradley is moving faster toward earning a degree than he is moving toward the game field and in that case, no matter whether he plays again, or not, but graduates with a degree in 3 years, it's a scholarship well invested.

My guess is Bradley is taking courses (non UNC type) that are not your average class load and he may have gotten behind, and when you throw in his injury, he is a bit unfocused all the way around.

Wonder what his major is.

Reaction Score
My guess is Bradley is taking courses (non UNC type) that are not your average class load and he may have gotten behind, and when you throw in his injury, he is a bit unfocused all the way around.

That would the glass half empty to my glass half full interpretation of Diaco's love machine. :)

Reaction Score
That would the glass half empty to my glass half full interpretation of Diaco's love machine. :)

How dare you call me a half empty poster. :eek: My take, in my mind is a positive one. Bradley may have taken courses far more difficult than others take and may have gotten a tad behind. Not a bad thing, just what happens some times.

Maybe he's a Kinesiology major. Not easy, to say the least. Then again maybe he's not. It did not sound like he was a slacker and Diaco was p.issed at him. A little love and a little time and maybe he's back on track.:cool:

Reaction Score
Don't really know where to put this, so I'll leave it here. Wow.

Great stat. I did not realize that.
That must have been difficult for McMurphy to write. He lurrrvvvvsss UConn.

Reaction Score
Interesting tidbit from the Courant article about Bradley.

. Junior wide receiver Dhameer Bradley remains part of the team, is focusing on health (leg injury) and working on studies but he is not involved in team activities, Diaco said. The decision to go this way was encouraged by Bradley's family.

Reaction Score

Semester just started. Hard to fall behind in something that is 2 weeks old.

Reaction Score
Semester just started. Hard to fall behind in something that is 2 weeks old.
Could be a number of things that aren't necessarily lack of discipline. Given how fast many of the required UConn courses fill up for most majors, maybe he's taking a heavier course load this fall to have completed prerequisites for courses offered in the spring. Maybe he wants to get into a school like the business school which requires a certain GPA prior to the end of your sophomore year in order to be accepted.

Reaction Score
Haha I like how Diaco confirmed to the media that despite his absence, Bradley is still receiving his prescribed dosage of love and support. (And presumably Vitamin D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom