RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
stephen-a-smith-reaction-o.gif

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
De-fence! [clap-clap] De-fence!

If there was one thing Mr. Samuals was good at before his desision to leave it was de-fencing. Maybe he could have also executed the pick and role that we so desperately need?

Reaction Score
You guys are brutal. TSam would have gotten us at least one more win this year with a couple drives to the hoop and some defense. We lost several very close games this season and TSam won us a few tight games in his time here with a handful of plays. Some were very big games too.

We need that one extra win badly. Retrospectively, TSam leaving was more of an issue than most of us expected. This team has one good ball handler, two decent ones and that's it.

Reaction Score
All I know is that he could get to the rim take a hit and finish., yes we could have used his skills as a backup. But why did he leave? Did he think his PT was going away? That's usually what happens. He would have been a senior, I'm forgetting.

Reaction Score
I'm my defense of defencse, I'm on my cell phone

Reaction Score
Yeah ok so let's not slum if we ever got an invite. Makes sense
no lets slum it, the big paycheck makes up for it, plus its a league we could dominate. ESPN has called them the best league in the country at least 10 times in the past 15 years, but they somehow have avoided winning anything, so I'm not convinced they were actually the best. actually this years team would fit right in with their "first to 50" style of play.

Reaction Score
no lets slum it, the big paycheck makes up for it, plus its a league we could dominate. ESPN has called them the best league in the country at least 10 times in the past 15 years, but they somehow have avoided winning anything, so I'm not convinced they were actually the best. actually this years team would fit right in with their "first to 50" style of play.

We played Maryland and got mushed. They've got 5 teams in the top 25. UConn can't dominate (or even threaten to win) the American Conference and you're talking about how they'd dominate the Big 10? You sound like an ___hole.

Incidentally, has the value of a kid who transferred ever been more overstated than T. Samuel?

Reaction Score
We played Maryland and got mushed. They're got 5 teams in the top 25. UConn can't dominate (or even threaten to win) the American Conference and you're talking about how they'd dominate the Big 10? You sound like an ___hole.

Incidentally, has the value of a kid who transferred ever been more overstated than T. Samuel?
really i thought we beat ohio state and michigan, we got beat by a former ACC team. I was being sarcastic, i doubt this years team could even dominate the MAAC.

Reaction Score
I wonder how many of you would have had the same response about Niels Giffey had he transferred after his sophomore year and this question was asked.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
We have one scholarship that went to a walk on (Foxen). Samuel may not have provided a lot, but he couldn't have lowered the net value.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I, for one, was a fan of Terrence. For starters he was thrown into a garbage offensive system last year and was told to make due with off-the-bench minutes. Not saying he was good or capable of running a T25 team, but to give up on him this early like everyone here is disappointing. I think Penn State got a good player, just needs time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom