Missed Opportunity | The Boneyard

Missed Opportunity

Reaction Score
Indiana stinks. There, I said it. Hard nosed team that plays physical but offensively they’re inept. Should have won this game. Incredibly disappointing. Some inexplicable lineups too. Inexplicable. What a f bummer.

Very concerning.

Reaction Score
I don't like how Hurley puts in 4 bench guys at a time around the 12-15 minutes mark. It puts us on our heels instantly.

Our starting backcourt really blew this game though. It's hard not to love Rique and CV, but they just don't embody high IQ decision-making that leads to wins every night. And when they do (see: Miami), we are really good. But it's not consistent enough.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
It’s a guards game and our experienced guards were really bad. But it’s up to tge coach to get their attention. This is the kind of game where Calhoun’s quick hook would’ve been worn out. Of course, still time on the clock.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
All I can say is, I’m excited about the future.

If I was going to say one more thing, it would be to say that watching CV tonight was like watching 2.5 hours of Donyell missing FTs. That was one of the worst individual performances—emphasis on “individual “—I’ve ever seen. Although the buck stops with DH, who let that happen.

Reaction Score
Hurley with some horrible line ups though. You can't let Vital run PG for long stretches when you have Gafney and Adams on the bench. I almost feel bad for Vital because he was not put in a position to succeed especially in the first half.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Bright spot, big kids played really well. Too bad the guards weren’t watching the game.

Reaction Score
Coaches and guards blew this game. Sucks have to endure listening to methuselah dickie call a game. Refs let called game for Indiana too. We were better team but guards and coaches us.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom