Mini-Plans are out.... | The Boneyard

Mini-Plans are out....

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
Link? pretty lame that season ticketholders didn't get first crack (I didnt even get and email)

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
It does appear addressed to season ticket holders.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21373398070.889937.jpg

Reaction Score
Link? pretty lame that season ticketholders didn't get first crack (I didnt even get and email)

I got an email it the subject line said "Exclusive Mini Plan Presale" with an offer code in the email.

Reaction Score

Its exclusive to season ticket holders right now...check your spam folder, etc.... or call the ticket office

Reaction Score
I just got it too. It is a presale for season tix holders only. There is a unique code you must enter in each email. And it's pick any 3 but if you pick Michigan its $30 more expensive, $90 vs $120.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Wow that's scary.

Already holding season tix, but just to get an idea, I followed my promo code and selected Mich, MD, and Ville and tried to hold 2 seats. Its placing them in sec 230, row 21

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Already holding season tix, but just to get an idea, I followed my promo code and selected Mich, MD, and Ville and tried to hold 2 seats. Its placing them in sec 230, row 21

Funny I did the same test and got the same row an hour ago.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
2 mini plans with Michigan are $259. If you bought TotR when they waived the fee it's $280. $21 for the other 4 games total.....

Reaction Score

I did the same out of curiosity a few minutes ago. Section 233...basically, the last corner section closest to the scoreboard

Reaction Score

Sniffed as well... Michigan, Louisville and Rutgers - Section 231, Row 11, Seats 13+14

Reaction Score
Are any other first time season ticket holders not receiving the promos

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Reaction Score
Are any other first time season ticket holders not receiving the promos

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Maybe as a first time ticket holder they might think you are a Michigan fan and do not want to offer the special to you!

Uconngal

Visit us at the Thirst and Ten Ambulance
Reaction Score
I am a multi year season ticket holder and have not gotten the email either. My brother who is also a multi year season ticket holder did get the email and flipped his to me. I called the ticket office and voiced my concern that I had not gotten the email. I was told they send them in batches as they can't email them all out at once. That was 2 hours ago. I still don't have an email. I buy the fact that they are likely limited in the number they can send at a single time but this is not the first time I have not gotten emails. It seems either my brother or I will get them but not both of us. And yes they do have my correct email on file. There appears to be an issue somewhere in this process.

Reaction Score
I am a multi year season ticket holder and have not gotten the email either. My brother who is also a multi year season ticket holder did get the email and flipped his to me. I called the ticket office and voiced my concern that I had not gotten the email. I was told they send them in batches as they can't email them all out at once. That was 2 hours ago. I still don't have an email. I buy the fact that they are likely limited in the number they can send at a single time but this is not the first time I have not gotten emails. It seems either my brother or I will get them but not both of us. And yes they do have my correct email on file. There appears to be an issue somewhere in this process.

FWIW - Mine came @ 1721... clearly a few hours after uconndennis.

Reaction Score
If they send out 20k emails all at once the ISP will read it as spam and there will be a problem. Don't know how long it will take but I'm thinking in 24 hours they will all be out.

Reaction Score
If they send out 20k emails all at once the ISP will read it as spam and there will be a problem. Don't know how long it will take but I'm thinking in 24 hours they will all be out.

Throttling is common unless they pay to have their IPs whitelisted.

Reaction Score
I've had season tickets going on six years now. No email....

Reaction Score
For years I wasn't getting emails. I finally checked with my company's email team and the emails were getting blocked on the way in....they never even made it to my spam/junk folder.....And the automatic sender they came from was deemed and "unapproved sender"

I had to work to get them approved , etc....no issues since

Reaction Score
Direct marketing email rules are like a Rube Goldberg machine.

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
here is the BS excuse they gave me - somewhere in my account, they claimed I had checked a box that I did not want to receive "promotional e-mails" from the ticket office . . . so I didn't receive this one . . . really???? . . . Of course, I always get e-mails when they are trying to peddle un-sellable tickets to early season womens BB games, and plenty of e-mails from Athletics Development begging for an "extra pledge" prior to the end of the tax year.

Maybe they should have hired the former associate director of the ticketing office at Michigan instead of the associate AD. I better not get shut out if they are not allocating the plans based on priority points/donor levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom