Mind-boggling, god -awful, uninspiring , ineffective play calling | The Boneyard

Mind-boggling, god -awful, uninspiring , ineffective play calling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Beyond incompetence. Sickening.

Agreed, it seems to me Uconn is lacking in the confidence part on offense this year, and they have become just to predictable. There is really no other way to explain it.

Reaction Score
I actually thought the playcalling was excellent today. Ryan and Chandler were off on two open plays. You make those, and we are up maybe 10-6 or 14-6. You make that play at the goal line and maybe 17-6. It's not the playcalling today.

Reaction Score
Beyond incompetence. Sickening.

Which game this season are you referring to? Because this statement could apply to all of them. Please be more specific. Thank you.

Reaction Score
I posted this in the game thread:

I can't believe I am going to defend GDL (gulp). But the issue this game has been a total lack of execution. 2 huge misses on a wide open Ryan Griffin. On field goal drive, the 3rd and goal play call was perfect, except McCummings through a curveball out of bounds. Last drive, beautiful call on a pass to McCombs - dropped. If he caught that in stride, it would have been a huge gain.

Now clock management? Disgraceful (I know, I am being dramatic).

Defense playing awesome. Offense needs to execute (I know, that word is hated around here).

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
I posted this in the game thread:

I can't believe I am going to defend GDL (gulp). But the issue this game has been a total lack of execution. 2 huge misses on a wide open Ryan Griffin. On field goal drive, the 3rd and goal play call was perfect, except McCummings through a curveball out of bounds. Last drive, beautiful call on a pass to McCombs - dropped. If he caught that in stride, it would have been a huge gain.

Now clock management? Disgraceful (I know, I am being dramatic).

Defense playing awesome. Offense needs to execute (I know, that word is hated around here).

Hey, we completely agree on something. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom