Mike Francesa gives Calhoun high praise | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Mike Francesa gives Calhoun high praise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Props to "Brian in New Haven" for calling out Francesca just now haha.

Yeah I heard it. Francesca is impressed with KO taking UConn to the final four, and said now go win it. He went to the game Friday night and said when he saw MSU in person, he thought UConn could beat them.

Reaction Score
Mike doesn't like to be called out when he's wrong, which is great because I'm convinced half the people who listen to him only do so to hear callers rattle his cage when he's wrong.

Reaction Score
Mike doesn't like to be called out when he's wrong, which is great because I'm convinced half the people who listen to him only do so to hear callers rattle his cage when he's wrong.
If you don't subscribed to the "WFANAudio" Youtube account, do so now. It's comedic gold.

Reaction Score
what did he say?

He was just reminding Francesa that he had written off UCONN and predicted they'd go nowhere a few weeks ago. Instead of simply acknowledging he was wrong, Francesa cut him off and said they should (not could) have lost to St Joe's and that, after all, someone has to make the Final Four. "You don't see fans of those teams who lost calling in, do you?" Strange logic lol.

To be fair though, he's impressed by Ollie and said UCONN deserves to be there.

Reaction Score
Mike was fair…….if you call a show like that and say "I told ya so" you get what you deserve………hey you can be a Husky fan and write down they're going to the FF on your brackets and believe it as well……but if you really weren't surprised with what happened the last 2 weekends and how far they have come, you're whacked! Be humble……I agree with Mike! he's always been fair to UConn Nation……..let's move on to Texas and see what happens!

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I missed Francesa's show today. Did he talk about Ed 'O'BanNION' again today.....?

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
fraudsesca bashed jimmy c until March 29, 1999 then his parcells knee pads came out big time

you tube mike zaun 4 the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin