Mike Flynn Tweets Matt Insell to Ole Miss | The Boneyard

Mike Flynn Tweets Matt Insell to Ole Miss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Mike Flynn tweets that Matt Insell, Asst Coach at Kentucky is the new Head Coach at Ole Miss.

Good Hire for Ole Miss. Can't see Ole Miss ever reaching the top echelon of the SEC, so I don't understand why he would go there. Have to be better jobs out there that would be interested in him.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Mike Flynn tweets that Matt Insell, Asst Coach at Kentucky is the new Head Coach at Ole Miss.

Good Hire for Ole Miss. Can't see Ole Miss ever reaching the top echelon of the SEC, so I don't understand why he would go there. Have to be better jobs out there that would be interested in him.
I wonder how much that will impact Kentucky recruiting. I'm sure it's nice for Kentucky fans to see the coaching tree grow, but I tend to agree Ole Miss is to the SEC a bit like NC State is to the ACC.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
I wonder how much that will impact Kentucky recruiting. I'm sure it's nice for Kentucky fans to see the coaching tree grow, but I tend to agree Ole Miss is to the SEC a bit like NC State is to the ACC.
Yes, but NC State did go to the Final Four one year.;)
Actually in the day, Alabama and Ole Miss were more relevant than South Carolina and Kentucky were. Never the top of the ladder, but under Rick Moody and Van Chancellor they both competed. Times change, a successful coach can be the agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom