Mike Bajakian | The Boneyard

Mike Bajakian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He looks like a perfect coach in waiting when the Cincy job opens eventually.

Otherwise he looks to be a great choice.

Reaction Score
If you can coach Rex Grossman to a Super Bowl and get Drew Henson honorable mention All-B1G, you can do anything.

http://www.gobearcats.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/bajakian_mike00.html
Drew Henson was an nfl qb. It is probably a disappointment he wasn't first or second team, no? although Bree's and Randle El weren't half bad college qb's

http://www.the-ozone.net/football/2000/00allbigten.htm

Also, from his bearcats profile, "Bajakian spent the 2004-2006 seasons as the offensive quality control coach for the Bears, during which time he worked with the Bears' wide receivers. He was part of a coaching staff that led the Bears to Super Bowl XLI and back-to-back NFC North Division championships. The Bears' 13-3 regular season record was the best in the NFC in 2006, while Chicago's 24 wins over the 2005 and 2006 regular seasons were the most in the NFC during that span." He worked with wide outs and was a quality guy, I wouldn't say he got anyone to the Super Bowl, he may have just been along for the ride

Reaction Score
I sent this link to both Warde and Herbst I hope they at least take a look...

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I don't believe that he was QB coach (or played much of role with Grossman) when he was with the Bears but that doesn't alter the fact that he would be an excellent candidate.

What I want is someone who has a shot at doing for us what Kelly did for Cincinnati (in a perfect world I would prefer a guy willing to stay here 20 years but I'll take a three and out with the last two being an Orange Bowl & Sugar Bowl appearance).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom