Mike Anthony: As the divorce proceedings continue, UConn and AAC looking to move on with their new respective lives | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Mike Anthony: As the divorce proceedings continue, UConn and AAC looking to move on with their new respective lives

Reaction Score
I certainly understand Wichita's sentiment 're UConn.....but, as I said...they are happy and grateful to be here.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Due to the number of Navy veterans in most cities, Navy is a great team to have visit your stadium. Ex: my brother-in-law always takes his sons plus 2-3 friends when Navy comes to town. Week in week out, probably “travel” better than any team in the AAC. For the same reason, they are a better TV draw than all but the best AAC teams.

There is a reason that some of the bowls are tied directly to the service academies.

We’ll see how that holds up now that they stink again.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I certainly understand Wichita's sentiment 're UConn.....but, as I said...they are happy and grateful to be here.

If Creighton was still in the MVC, they would probably rather be there. That is a league where people care about their basketball.

Reaction Score
I doubt that the ACC teams will play us, because of the now idiot Senator. I'm hoping I'm wrong. I think why Louisville got in was to spite us, because of the lawsuit.

I hope I'm really wrong. I'd love to see Duke or UNC at the Rent. I doubt Miami or FSU will visit, but Wake might. I would love to see Missouri, Kansas, KSU Iowa State play us...

Independent might be good for us - if we get teams to play us, teams like KU or Minnesota, not Liberty or Georgia Southern...
And now the junior senator is trying to “fix” the NC$$

Reaction Score
I doubt that the ACC teams will play us, because of the now idiot Senator. I'm hoping I'm wrong. I think why Louisville got in was to spite us, because of the lawsuit.

I hope I'm really wrong. I'd love to see Duke or UNC at the Rent. I doubt Miami or FSU will visit, but Wake might. I would love to see Missouri, Kansas, KSU Iowa State play us...

Independent might be good for us - if we get teams to play us, teams like KU or Minnesota, not Liberty or Georgia Southern...

That narrative died the day they invited Pitt. You can stop using it now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom