Mick to the final 4 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Mick to the final 4

Reaction Score
That sets up an epic redemption pre-game story line for Gonzaga (wish I'd remembered this before last night and BET UCLA!!), but the game itself is likely to be neither close nor epic. Gonzaga is the biggest favorite at 14pts in a final four game since 1985.

Of course maybe the 2nd biggest & likely still THE biggest in national title game was Dook favored by 9.5 in 1999 title game, heh heh.

Twenty years later, UConn's upset of Duke still reverberates

It's a game the Zags should win, but every year something happens to the team that is supposed to win it all. I wouldn't bet against them, in fact, I would not bet on this game at all.

An undefeated season, a national title on the line, a UCLA team that's playing with house money. I wouldn't touch this game.

UCLA is a 14 dog in a Final Four game. That's the biggest spread in over 20 years. Gonzaga's good, but UCLA is 5-0 vs the spread in the tourney so far, and that's at an 11 seed and as a first four play in.

The moneyline is crazy, $100 gets you $700 for UCLA.

Reaction Score
good lord, was that the Bearcats i watched last night.. ugly basketball

Reaction Score
It's a game the Zags should win, but every year something happens to the team that is supposed to win it all. I wouldn't bet against them, in fact, I would not bet on this game at all.

An undefeated season, a national title on the line, a UCLA team that's playing with house money. I wouldn't touch this game.

UCLA is a 14 dog in a Final Four game. That's the biggest spread in over 20 years. Gonzaga's good, but UCLA is 5-0 vs the spread in the tourney so far, and that's at an 11 seed and as a first four play in.

The moneyline is crazy, $100 gets you $700 for UCLA.
Yes, earlier in the thread I'm firmly in the rock fight of a game camp, so although I think Gonzaga wins by more than 14 say half the time, Mick will certainly hold the ball and the score wayyyyyy down. So maybe that makes the Zags tighter and they don't cover.

Even at that crazy payout its burning money betting UCLA to win, realistically they win this game 1 out of 15 times tops.

Reaction Score
I can't imagine how it must feel to be a Cinci fan who wanted Cronin gone. Cronin might have been the only thing holding that program afloat.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I'm thinking the Hurley haters ought to pay attention to the Cincy situation.

Reaction Score
I'm thinking the Hurley haters ought to pay attention to the Cincy situation.
If Hurley goes to UCLA and makes the final four I'm going to be pissed regardless of what you say. ;)

Reaction Score
We talk a lot about our 2006 loss to G Mason, but in 06, Few had a 3 seed and an All American with Adam Morrison. The Zags got to the Sweet 16 and in an odd turn of events, up by 3 with the ball and with 30 seconds left, the Zags managed to hand their current Final 4 opponent UCLA a victory.

You can image that Few knows how close he is to getting that title and that team is in his way. Nothing is certain This will be an epic game.

View attachment 66496

Epic !!!!!!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Lay the points. It's been a great run for UCLA but I'd be surprised if they keep it within 20.

Conor Mcgregor Sport GIF by UFC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom