Micheal Bradley & Enosch Wolf | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Micheal Bradley & Enosch Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So whats the deal with Bradley? He can't play because he is injured? Or is he on wolfs level?

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Bradley is said to be closer to being able to contribute than Wolf but injuries have hampered him this year. Definitely a project but no reason he can't at least be like Chuck. Think about if Chuck had Redshirted and was back this year. He would be a very solid player in theory.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Zach, you are consistantly ridiculous with this concept. 1st, when you rag on taking recuits like this, you somehow miss the point that there wasn't anyone better asking to come on board. We didn't turn away guys either to or because we did offer these kids scholorships. Would you rather there be two less guys at practice? 2nd, we aren't Kentucky or UNC or Duke or add otheres here. We don't have a half dozen AAs every year coming to play. We will always have a 3 or 4 or more 4 year players who spend their first few seasons being practice players and occasionally mopping up in blowouts. That's how it works. They will usually be productive and contribute before they are done. Finally, not every recruit works out. Not just for us, but for everyteam.

Bottom line the idea that it was stupid to offere two kids a scholorship and an education is short sighted and more importantly, is a worthless premise considering there were not better options.

At least offer up some issues that have some merit in terms of, well, being an issue.

They have never had a player play zero minutes for a season and a half. I don't buy the ankle issue. Not one bit.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
They have never had a player play zero minutes for a season and a half. I don't buy the ankle issue. Not one bit.
Well he redshirted last year, so it's not like he's been eligible for that whole year and a half.

Reaction Score
Staff tried convince Wolf to transfer to Delaware I think in the summer and he said no.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
So the fact that they have no history of keeping a healthy player on the bench for a full year and a half leads you to not believe that his ankle is the reason he hasn't played?

Reaction Score
Ha ha Hasheemthedream... Well done. I took that video this past summer at the Greater Hartford Pro Am. :)

That shot was over Ater Majok by the way!

Reaction Score
My issue is with the coaching staff for refusing to play them. It's unfair to them.

Especially when you get to watch Alex Sulkiakhi instead.
This isn't Little league where everyone gets to play. The best players play and the others sit.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
How can anyone know how good Bradley is if he never plays? Practice ain't the game.

DieHardHusky

The Blue Guy
Reaction Score
In regards to Bradley, if he's out for this season, I believe there is a slight chance he could apply for a medical redshirt letting him become a "Redshirt freshman" next season again. The thing is, we wouldn't find out if he obtained his med. rs until the end of his senior season I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom