Miami at Maryland | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Miami at Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ha, MD scores a (should be) GWTD, and RE yells at the kid for celebrating. That is SO Randy Edsall.

Yelled at him for scoring. Game was over if he took a knee but he showed off. I'd want PP to yell at him too.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
I think he yelled at the kid because he should have played smarter. If he takes a knee after the INT, the game is over but the kid played with his legs instead of his head.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Ah. My mistake. He's talking about it in the postgame interview.

Reaction Score
"In his dream job @ the UMD..." How many times did we hear that tonight????

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
"if we can keep these fans like this, we can make this something special." - RE. Your dream job already isn't something special?

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
"if we can keep these fans like this, we can make this something special." - RE. Your dream job already isn't something special?

UConn has more season-ticket holders than Maryland.
By several thousand.

But I'm sure eeking out a win over a Miami team playing the 8th stringers is a huge step in the right direction.

Reaction Score
does anyone understand the espn full court press coverage of this game? these are two unranked teams unlikely to be playing for anything relevant come december, who don't have large followings, yet they're going all out.

Reaction Score
subtle jab at the uconn fan base in his post game. also caught himself with the JH quote at the end.

i would like to meet that hot brunette with the ripped tee in the front row of the stands though.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
subtle jab at the uconn fan base in his post game. also caught himself with the JH quote at the end.

i would like to meet that hot brunette with the ripped tee in the front row of the stands though.
What was the jab at the uconn fan base? I know the Terp fans will get tired of being called out by Randy within a couple of months.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
You're reading into that too much. He's full of adrenaline after a win. I doubt he's thinking about UConn. Hell, was he even thinking about UConn during the Fiesta Bowl?

Reaction Score
Wow. A lot of bitter people in here.

Nice win for Maryland, they looked good, especially in offense. O'Brien is a great player, although he did have that boneheaded INT. The defense looks very weak up the middle though. Safeties really took horrible angles on many plays.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
does anyone understand the espn full court press coverage of this game? these are two unranked teams unlikely to be playing for anything relevant come december, who don't have large followings, yet they're going all out.
The ACC used to showcase miami/fsu until each school fell off the map. I guess it'sjust typical ESPN creating an event that they overpaid for.

Reaction Score
Opening Sportscenter hightlight: "But after warm-ups... THIS IS THE XFL!" hahaha I love it.

Reaction Score
Ah heck, congrats to FHCRE on the win. Guess there's no need to keep throwing cold water on his dream job tonight. We have the rest of the season to do that. ;)

Reaction Score
It was an entertaining game. It's over. Now back to UConn football.

Reaction Score
I was blown away by the uniforms. Under Armour has easily outdone Nike. Can we switch to Under Amour for uniforms? One thing that UMD has to their advantage when it comes to "tradition" is 2 national championships in the 1950s. One was awarded retroactively. Their attendance was low back then, too. If Boise State can do as well as they are doing right now, so can we. Much of it is obviously coaching.

Reaction Score
Forgive me cause I fell asleep before the game ended, but someone please tell me that MD botched the snap or something after the last pick 6. Probably the case here, cause if Edsall went for 2 with the Terps up by 8 this board would implode.

Reaction Score
Just an off hand comment... I sure wish I saw Randy Edsall half as engaged as he is tonight at the Fiesta Bowl.

4UConn my son and I talk about this all the time. Being at the game we couldn't see how disinterested RE was in coaching, especially in the 2nd half. Once home and watching the game tape, seeing RE up closeb eing so unethused made me more angry than the way he left!

Reaction Score
Forgive me cause I fell asleep before the game ended, but someone please tell me that MD botched the snap or something after the last pick 6. Probably the case here, cause if Edsall went for 2 with the Terps up by 8 this board would implode.

Botched snap.

Reaction Score
The outter shell of me wanted Edsall to lose last night... but inside I'm happy for him that he won his first one... They looked good doing it on Nat'l TV too... Edsall seemed a little more relaxed and "open" in the quick interview after the win... He was the Edsall we got used to listening to at the end of the season... and, one thing he did inherit... a real QB... that O'Brien kid lit up the Miami D all night....

Reaction Score
I'll admit it. I also had mixed feelings. Part of me was really hoping Edsall would lose and be completely embarassed by Miami. The other part of me hoped that he would lose badly and only be partially embarassed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom