MHver3 new tweet: Virginia/B1G | Page 2 | The Boneyard

MHver3 new tweet: Virginia/B1G

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Two days ago:

MHver3@MHver3
Hearing that UVA to BiG is reaching critical mass and at this point it would take something huge to derail it
Accepting this guy is like believing someone can have an ejaculation when it is know he has a problem with Brewers Droop!

Reaction Score
MHver3@MHver3
My main source in WVU AD sticking with Uconn and Cincy to ACC, FSU and Miami to B12

Reaction Score
Do you really think the ACC acadamia group is going to let UL, USF and Cincy in and leave us out? Doubtful...

I don't think we get in the ACC unless Espn tells them to take us. Too many schools are against us. Cuse and BC are afraid of us and FSU and Clemson want a football school. My guess is they all prefer Cincy, that's 4 votes against us before any debate even begins.

Given that Cincy is better than UL academically, they aren't that hard of a sell.

Reaction Score
If the academia group (UVa and UNC) are in the Big Ten... it may not matter.
depends how many basketball schools put up a stink. at that point, id hope su, pitt, and nd would pine for us over usf for academic and competitive reasons.

Reaction Score
I would question the logic of any conference taking the U until the NCAA penalties are known. If Miami get hits hard like Penn State or even worse, SMU, they bring little to the table without football.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I would question the logic of any conference taking the U until the NCAA penalties are known. If Miami get hits hard like Penn State or even worse, SMU, they bring little to the table without football.

I completely agree. Miami ain't going anywhere.

Reaction Score
Do you really think the ACC acadamia group is going to let UL, USF and Cincy in and leave us out? Doubtful...
I hope I'm wrong. this past year has taught me to look for the worst, and then expect something that is 10 times worse.
If I'm calling USF, that means ACC is reaching out to Central Connecticut or Quinnipiac.

Reaction Score
I hope I'm wrong. this past year has taught me to look for the worst, and then expect something that is 10 times worse.
If I'm calling USF, that means ACC is reaching out to Central Connecticut or Quinnipiac.

Hey, don’t knock the Q! Back when I was in HS, I could drive their in 15 minutes, go for a hike in Sleeping Giant, run into one of their camping ‘parties’ con some beer and enjoy the fact that they were 60% female at the time. As a 16/17 year old, that was BiG for me, LOL.

Reaction Score
Hey, don’t knock the Q! Back when I was in HS, I could drive their in 15 minutes, go for a hike in Sleeping Giant, run into one of their camping ‘parties’ con some beer and enjoy the fact that they were 60% female at the time. As a 16/17 year old, that was BiG for me, LOL.

I'm not sure I'd be interested in sleeping with someone who was 60% female. But to each their own.

Reaction Score

One of my buddies lived down the road. We went to some dorm parties when I was in HS. Good times.

Reaction Score
Uhh, I'd put Duke, Wake, GT, and BC in the academic wing.
Georgia Tech not so much. They fancy themselves a football power by most accounts and often side with Florida State and Clemson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom