Meyers v. Dogdeacon...The Walking Dead | The Boneyard

Meyers v. Dogdeacon...The Walking Dead

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Not enveloping the tower into the village...FAIL.

Enter walkers.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
How did it go from daylight to night in a blink of an eye. Strange time lapse there.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Too bad nobody will know that Carol was responsible for Sam's freak out.

I was kinda liking the Wolf character.

Carrie Underwood was a total waste on TD.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
How many times is Glenn going to fake die?

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
My image of Underwood went to . What a bubblehead.

Reaction Score
And agree on the Wolf character. Why kill him off? Interested in his back story.

Reaction Score
I really liked that episode. It was implausible in a good way, i.e. instead of a miraculous play dead Glenn escape they self-corrected to massive machine gun fire saving his . Likewise Daryl's rocket launcher badguy blowup was great and somehow unexpected. And I liked killing off that whole damn whiny family. We knew the youngest son was a goner, but they tied in the Carol stuff and then after they killed him they quickly killed the rest of his family so we wouldn't have to deal with episodes of irritating blame games, senseless kill Rick or Carl plots and what-ifs. Generally they tied up lots of loose plot ends in relatively logical big picture fashion, if they have to play with rain and day-night to get there it doesn't matter. The editing of all characters slaying walkers came in right as I was starting to question how they could all escape without a scratch - good action trumps.

Just to verify its me and I'm not all hearts & roses, no f-r-e-akin way does Rick give his baby to Father Gabriel. If the good father fell down he'd feed that baby to a walker in a nanosecond

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I really liked that episode. It was implausible in a good way, i.e. instead of a miraculous play dead Glenn escape they self-corrected to massive machine gun fire saving his . Likewise Daryl's rocket launcher badguy blowup was great and somehow unexpected. And I liked killing off that whole damn whiny family. We knew the youngest son was a goner, but they tied in the Carol stuff and then after they killed him they quickly killed the rest of his family so we wouldn't have to deal with episodes of irritating blame games, senseless kill Rick or Carl plots and what-ifs. Generally they tied up lots of loose plot ends in relatively logical big picture fashion, if they have to play with rain and day-night to get there it doesn't matter. The editing of all characters slaying walkers came in right as I was starting to question how they could all escape without a scratch - good action trumps.

Conveniently missing Glenn in the process. Machine gun bullets spray like a motherf_cker. And many would go right through those zombies.

I loathe the little kid who got eaten. What a little putz. Single handedly results in killing off a couple of people. They needed to clean up the story line, so I get it.

I wish Carl and Ron shot and killed each other in 'dual' in that scene.

Joobie

Bookie
Reaction Score
I LOVED the episode. Jessie, Ron & Sam...no great loss. Really feel like Enid could have been sacrificed as well. Daryl with a flamethrower? Nothin' better!

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I LOVED the episode. Jessie, Ron & Sam...no great loss. Really feel like Enid could have been sacrificed as well. Daryl with a flamethrower? Nothin' better!

Rocket Launcher?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom