Merry Christmas! | The Boneyard

Merry Christmas!

Reaction Score
Just finished my yearly tradition of staying up and wrapping presents and signing cards. Since it is technically Christmas, I just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.
I hope you all have safe travel, get some amazing gifts and make some incredible memories with family and friends.
Stay safe and Merry Christmas!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Just finished my yearly tradition of staying up and wrapping presents and signing cards. Since it is technically Christmas, I just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.
I hope you all have safe travel, get some amazing gifts and make some incredible memories with family and friends.
Haha I spent many, many years doing exactly the same thing. Well worth it for the kids to wake up and see that Santa had miraculously filled the room with (too many) gifts. Finishing up before 2 AM? You must've been efficient!

Merry Christmas everyone! Enjoy the day with family and friends!

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Merry Christmas to all! Seek out the joy in life, including being a fan of our favorite team. It’s been a challenging and often painful year and I need to renew my Christmas spirit and hope it powers through well into 2024.

For all its faults, the Boneyard is a community. It’s unlike other fan boards and I am Thankful for it.

Reaction Score
That’s what wife’s are for

Reaction Score
Wesolych Swiat Bozego Narodzenia i Szczesliwego Nowego Roku!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom