Merry Christmas/Happy Holiday Boneyard | The Boneyard

Merry Christmas/Happy Holiday Boneyard

Reaction Score
Hello to all,

I know that I haven't posted here in quite a while but a lot has gone on since the nearly nine months I last posted here. To make a long story short, besides having a full time job and three sons who are into basketball, I referee/officiate five sports and my daughter gave me the greatest gift of all.....to become a first time grandad to a beautiful baby girl 5 months ago. I will time to time ask for some grandparent advice :);). But enough about me

I came here to wish everyone here a safe, joyest and a great Christmas. Hope we all get our wishes and/or gifts. (Even if that means some peace and quiet, a great book to read, etc.) Well anyway, I missed the heck out of you guys. I hope to post again regularly very soon. Once again Boneyard family, Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday to you and yours!!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Hello to all,

I know that I haven't posted here in quite a while but a lot has gone on since the nearly nine months I last posted here. To make a long story short, besides having a full time job and three sons who are into basketball, I referee/officiate five sports and my daughter gave me the greatest gift of all.....to become a first time grandad to a beautiful baby girl 5 months ago. I will time to time ask for some grandparent advice :);). But enough about me

I came here to wish everyone here a safe, joyest and a great Christmas. Hope we all get our wishes and/or gifts. (Even if that means some peace and quiet, a great book to read, etc.) Well anyway, I missed the heck out of you guys. I hope to post again regularly very soon. Once again Boneyard family, Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday to you and yours!!

The very same to you and your family. Congratulations on becoming a grandfather. You will discover in a few years how special and expensive grandchildren can be. Happy holidays Mr Tone, and to my fellow boneyarders.

Reaction Score
Happy Holidays to everyone and your family ~~~

happy-holidays.jpg

Reaction Score
Hello to all,

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Hello to all,

th68,
My wife and I are celebrating Christmas with our son, his wife and our 1st grandson as well, who is 13 days old today. A safe and happy Christmas to you and your family and to BY’ers everywhere.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
To all the Boneyarders - a belated Happy Chanuka, a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year from sunny and warm Florida!

We will be celebrating today with our youngest son, now 31. He is a submariner and just came off a deployment. Later today we'll face time our second son, duaghter-in-law and youngest grandson. Yesterday we Facetimed with our oldest, his wife and our 2 older, 9 & 6, grandsons as we opened presents.

tn68 - enjoy the grandkids and remember the grandparents right - to spoil the grandchildren!!!

May all have a joyous day and may God's blessings continue for all.

Reaction Score
Merry Christmas to all! Thanks to everyone for being part of the Boneyard.
Thank you Nan, for all you do! The Boneyard is an important part of my day.
I remember walking into a brand new Gampel to check it out, sitting down to watch the women's team play, thinking they're pretty good. Started going to games regularly, bring my 3rd and 4th grade girls that I coached, getting hooked. Who knew what was to be? What a journey.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
My best wishes to all from the snowy and chilly upper midwest. I’m feelin’ ya’ Tonehill and Oldude, as I am spending quality time with my new granddaughter (one week old today), and her totally wonderful sister (age 2.5). The miracle of new life still leaves me near speechless.

It has been as good a Christmas as I’ve experienced in many a year.

Reaction Score
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. I wish everyone the best in the coming New Year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom