Memphis GAMEDAY | The Boneyard

Memphis GAMEDAY

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC a lot of scoring for our guys today!!!!

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
NNNNNNNNO way Memphis is gonna have an easy time at the Rent tonight!

Reaction Score
I posted this on the Ticket board but I'm looking for 2 tickets for game today if anyone has any they are looking to unload. I'd rather get from someone here then a scalper or Stubhub.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I got the giant turd in the punch bowl last night and today.

Tonight was setting up sweet. Mrs. Diesel is out of town, daughter at a friend's house for a sleepover. Just me and the son and some UConn football on the tube. Cold beer, wings and some chips to get through the game.

One of the guys I work with is heading out of town on Monday for a 5-6 week trip and is having some problems tying up loose ends so I'm covering his second shift tonight. Now it's work until the game is over, go radio silent on all media and then watch the replay on Watch ESPN. Not the the Friday I had in mind.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score

Tonight was setting up sweet. Mrs. Diesel is out of town, daughter at a friend's house for a sleepover. Just me and the son and some UConn football on the tube. Cold beer, wings and some chips to get through the game.

One of the guys I work with is heading out of town on Monday for a 5-6 week trip and is having some problems tying up loose ends so I'm covering his second shift tonight. Now it's work until the game is over, go radio silent on all media and then watch the replay on Watch ESPN. Not the the Friday I had in mind.
Thoughts and prayers

Reaction Score
I posted this on the Ticket board but I'm looking for 2 tickets for game today if anyone has any they are looking to unload. I'd rather get from someone here then a scalper or Stubhub.

If you're still looking I have two you can have

Reaction Score

Flying Las Vegas to BDL, stuck at MSP and delayed an hour. Due in at 5:38p, but there's still no plane at the gate and we are supposed to board in 8 minutes. Hoping to make kickoff.

Reaction Score
I may have 2, 1 for sure other one is close to a game time decision. However if I have two, you can have them no charge. Have to battle Waterbury and Hartford traffic to get there though, so may be close to game time I get there. Let me know.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Flying Las Vegas to BDL, stuck at MSP and delayed an hour. Due in at 5:38p, but there's still no plane at the gate and we are supposed to board in 8 minutes. Hoping to make kickoff.

Maybe they have inflight TV, you watch first half on flight and you get a superfast drive to the Rent for the second half.

#1 PA Husky Fan

Diehard Fan of All UConn Sports Teams!
Reaction Score
Any chance we see a throwback block C look tonight? One can hope!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom