Memorabilia for charitable donation | The Boneyard

Memorabilia for charitable donation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
Ok here's the deal...We are moving out of our house of 26 years. We have found a lot of UConn memorabilia - some special, some just interesting. Rather than sell it or give it away, we are going to give it to the person who makes the largest donation to Oak Hill ( formerly known as the Ct Institute for the Blind) Oak Hill delivers services to children and adults with developmental disabilities. They run group homes and run day centers for their clients. They are a 501(c)(3) not for profit, and donations are deductible to the extent provided by the IRS Code. They are a great organization.

There will be one of these posting in both basketball forums as well as the football forum. The items listed in each forum will be different and will be "auctioned" separately. You can bid on one or all three. Once I connect with Nan we'll set finalize the process. I expect the process to end Thursday night with the highest donor making their donation by telephone to Oak Hill and then picking up the items. Please bear with me as we do this. I am not a professional auctioneer. All potential donation amounts must be in by Thursday noon to allow for payment over the phone. I will provide the name and telephone number to call at Oak Hill. Here is their website: http://www.ciboakhill.org/

Sign up to be an Ambassador while you are there. There is no cost and no high pressure sales pitch.

So here are the Football items:
These items were in the boxes on the first game at the Rent.

2003 August 30, 2003 Kick Off magazine ( first game)

2003 Official Football Program

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
If you would like to bid on the donation To Oak Hill, you can email me at alanjdesmarais@gmail.com

Remember its for a great organization that helps those with developmental disabilities.

Alan

2003 August 30, 2003 Kick Off magazine ( first game)

2003 Official Football Program[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer