Megan Walker's last wish for HS Career | The Boneyard

Megan Walker's last wish for HS Career

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
She's excited for the trip to Italy. Been quite a while since the Huskies were abroad (allowed every 4 years??). I'm hoping some enterprising TV company would like to follow them on that trip. :rolleyes: Yes, the spoiled never get unspoiled.

Reaction Score
With respect to the Italy trip, I was under the impression that Freshmen weren't allowed
to go on such trips. Have the rules changed? Or is she going to enroll early?

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
With respect to the Italy trip, I was under the impression that Freshmen weren't allowed
All the freshmen enroll early at UConn so they can take summer school courses and participate in off-season conditioning. The trip to Italy is one of the perks.

The article indicates that Megan will be heading to UConn to enroll on May 5 and returning to Monacan for graduation in June.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
They must be allowed, because I recently read an article about Destiny Slocum that talked about her going with the Maryland team on its Europe trip.

Reaction Score
Walker, who was Monacan's homecoming queen, will attend her prom in April and then enroll at Connecticut on May 5. She will fly back home to attend her graduation on June 8.
r188358_800x450_16-9.jpg

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Dear Megan,

Your summer assignment will be to watch HBO's UConn: The March To Madness and take notes. Finals will be March 2018.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score

The 2011 trip to Italy included Dolson, KML and Banks, incoming frosh, as you can see in this photo I took.

File:UConn team at Villa d'Este in Italy.jpg - Wikipedia

(I used to know how to embed a photo, but guess I have forgotten)
I assume they have to be enrolled in school, but it has been standard to enroll for the summer session for years.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I hope Meg gets her wish. All the best to her and her teammates on Friday. Three-peat!

Reaction Score
The 2011 trip to Italy included Dolson, KML and Banks, incoming frosh, as you can see in this photo I took.

File:UConn team at Villa d'Este in Italy.jpg - Wikipedia

(I used to know how to embed a photo, but guess I have forgotten)
I assume they have to be enrolled in school, but it has been standard to enroll for the summer session for years.

I do not believe Dolson was a freshman the same time as KML and Banks.

Reaction Score
Perhaps the Athletic Department will arrange charter flights and tours for alums and other fans? A great fundraiser....

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I do not believe Dolson was a freshman the same time as KML and Banks.
Correct. Stef came in with Bria, Samarie, Lauren, and Michaela. KML, Brianna, and Kiah came in the following year.

Reaction Score
I remember a remark from Geno indicating an unappreciative attitude by team members to a meal at an Italian restaurant on a previous trip. He described how hard the chef
worked to please the team. I don't know what part of the pig they were being served. They should just do like I did as a kid. If I didn't like something on my plate, I tossed it under the table.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom