Megan Duffy postgame presser | The Boneyard

Megan Duffy postgame presser

Reaction Score
The Big East, in general, has a bunch of Coaches that I have a ton of respect. Megan Duffy, Doug Bruno (of course), Jim Flanery, Denise Dillon and I’ve recently started to like Erin Batth.

Reaction Score
I watched Megan Duffy's post game interview and thought here is an intelligent, energetic coach that has a lot going for her. Then I watched Kim Mulkey's and had different thoughts. It's hard to believe these two coaches coach the same sport in college at the same level with the same rules.

Reaction Score
I’ve always liked Megan Duffy — even when she played at Notre Dame, and now coaches against UConn, and won. But I admire her the most for always being a classy, gracious, kind, and respectful leader, who freely compliments the opponent. She speaks intelligently and really seeks out positivity, even in defeat. So, in my opinion, she Is indeed a great mentor for young women who are trying to navigate life on the big stage.

Reaction Score
I watched Megan Duffy's post game interview and thought here is an intelligent, energetic coach that has a lot going for her. Then I watched Kim Mulkey's and had different thoughts. It's hard to believe these two coaches coach the same sport in college at the same level with the same rules.
They certainly don't recruit the same type of player. KM has always been okay with players that are rough around the edges and has always made excuses for them when they act up. LSU has no class but they do play hard and they are a team you have to take serious if you want to come out with a victory.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom