Meet Caroline - Manchester CT 10/15/23 | The Boneyard

Meet Caroline - Manchester CT 10/15/23

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
37800342-F4D1-46EB-9ADA-D15C36885EB1.jpeg

Reaction Score
How I pray that Caroline has a breakout year like her freshman year when she stepped in and basically took over the team when Paige went down. Caroline is one of the best shooters I have seen in the limited time I have been following Uconn. I have seen many videos of her high school games and she was one of the purest shooter from deep and deeper and her runs to the basket were magic. She deserve the best and I hope it's this year. GO CAROLINE!!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!

Reaction Score
Caroline has quite a list of activities. She'll sign your sneakers, which is pretty great. And take a pic with you! There is Limited Edition Moolah swag to be had, presumably for a price.

Most intriguing is that she'll give one on one advice. That could be fun!:

Caroline, how do I get good enough to play for UConn?

Caroline, what are the best things to eat before a game?

Caroline, should I practice dribbling with my left hand even if I'm not very good at it and I hate trying?

Caroline, My girlfriend's sister said she saw my boyfriend with this other girl and when I texted him asking what's the deal he didn't text me back. Should I text him again?

Reaction Score
Caroline has quite a list of activities. She'll sign your sneakers, which is pretty great. And take a pic with you! There is Limited Edition Moolah swag to be had, presumably for a price.

Most intriguing is that she'll give one on one advice. That could be fun!:

Caroline, how do I get good enough to play for UConn?

Caroline, what are the best things to eat before a game?

Caroline, should I practice dribbling with my left hand even if I'm not very good at it and I hate trying?

Caroline, My girlfriend's sister said she saw my boyfriend with this other girl and when I texted him asking what's the deal he didn't text me back. Should I text him again?
Glad to see Caroline getting into the NIL bonanza, and also hope she has a great year after all the injuries last season. Great questions to pose to her. I heard they are $25/question, $50 for 3 questions, and $75 for 5 questions. Good advice ain't cheap these days!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom