Medical Hardship (aka Redshirt) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Medical Hardship (aka Redshirt)

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
i would consider it due diligence, there is PSA tape out there with diarra wearing hefty knee sleeve on his left leg from last year. Makes you wonder why he was running around and playing in the summer, even on first night. IDK i'm just frustrated this came out of the blue, from what i've read idk what redshirting would do for him. its one of these injuries players play through and deal with treatment in the offseason. kind of the opposite of what happened with MD. hopefully he feels better next season.

I'm pretty sure patellofemoral syndrome is "runner's knee". Lot's of people get it. It's treatable. You need to change the way you run, usually through realignment of the hips (physical therapy). And lower body/core strength training to target the right groups of muscles.

EDIT: yep, here's an article about it: "Runner's Knee," aka "Maller's Knee" is easily treated

Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure patellofemoral syndrome is "runner's knee". Lot's of people get it. It's treatable. You need to change the way you run, usually through realignment of the hips (physical therapy). And lower body/core strength training to target the right groups of muscles.
Which is why it is smart for him to rehab this year and get him healthy for next year. It is very treatable with the right rehab and rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits
Top Bottom