Meanwhile at Cameron Indoor… | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Meanwhile at Cameron Indoor…

Reaction Score
Now just imagine that water bottle "hurt" a UNC players ankle. Should we ban water bottles?
I re-aggravated an old ACL injury that had been fine for years by slipping on a basketball court that wasn't properly maintained. I know it sounds dramatic, but I legit think it is dangerous to toss full bottles on the court and disgraceful from the students, especially after the stink Duke made about their own players' safety.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
My neighbor’s band was playing at a local watering hole last night so I found a seat at the bar before they went on. Nice view to watch a Duke loss next to a Husky win.

I can’t say it enough but F Duke!

IMG_7624.jpeg

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Jay Bilas should have them all arrested
I was watching that game when they panned on Flagg sitting in the seats. In paying him accolades Bilas remarked how similar he looked to above all people Christian Laettner.

Reaction Score
Scheyer also went up and apologized for losing to some students. Everyone associated with Duke is such a dork.

It has always been a dork school. The only people who go there are rich losers with daddy paying their way. Normal kids in NC don't go to Duke.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
This is just amazing what a classless person. Dook is doomed with their current coach and culture. He obviously tried to trip Harrison. Then pretends he got a boo-boo after his dirty actions. The Devil is now truly in Dook. Bunch of entitled cry babies. Goodness how much I dislike Dook and everything associated with that program.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
All things considered, at least when it comes to the men's basketball team they should change the school's name by replacing the k with an sh.

In a manner of speaking they've already done this with Scheier taking over as head coach.

Reaction Score
Not his fault, that leg has a mind of its own after being nearly severed in the tragic court storming.
Maybe myoclonus, though I have no medical background tbh.

What is myoclonus?​

Myoclonus refers to sudden, brief involuntary twitching or jerking of a muscle or group of muscles. The twitching cannot be stopped or controlled by the person experiencing it. Myoclonus is not a disease itself, rather it describes a clinical sign.

Myoclonic jerks may occur in the following scenarios:

• Either alone or in sequence, in a pattern of movement or without pattern
  • Infrequently or many times per minute
  • In response to an external event or when a person attempts to make a movement

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom